I wanna die

antidepressants are a good solution maybe. I told my doc about my miserable life and suicidal ideation and she didn’t mention antidepressants. I dont know.

1 Like

Definitely ask. Also it takes a while for them to really work so don’t expect for it to be instant

1 Like

I know. I used to take before my onset of sz. I had depressive episode. I was better. but my negatives will always create suicidal thoughts in my mind. this is how it goes. I am miserable with this illness and suicide is always on the back of my head.

Hold on, Om! There is hope. New meds are being worked on as we speak

1 Like

I felt better after being put on lexapro.

1 Like

what is it? 151617181

Remember what I told you.

You have not tried to see through the mythical lies of mass mind control. You are doing exactly what they want. You are obedient and mea culpic even self destructive.

I promise you that I care about your life, and that tried getting all of the religions and religious sci fi telepathic garbage that’s all a lie, false, and meant for mass population mind control by quasi governments in ancient times.

What have you gained from it? Nothing. What could you gain without it? You do not know, so why not try it? I promise you it is much better than what you have going on now which is frequent suicidal tendencies.

When I dropped religion and telepathic idiocy with people, beings, and the stupid universe (duh) I immediately started getting better. I began by studying the Trivium which you haven’t done. You must be very busy all day if you are not studying the Trivium at least once.

I promise you that your life from inside of your mind outward is much more spectacular than you are giving a chance; more than your wildest imaginations.

Read this post:

I have been posting similar to that once in a while, and each week I report that it is getting better and better.

Get back to me, please. I’m very interested in you. You seem interesting and like someone who really needs to know the real truth about you rather than the fallacies you’ve been taught to believe about you, us, and everything else in reality. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ya’ know, I really do like the way you talk and think here with this.

1 Like

How have you been, @macy? Anything new for you?

1 Like

hi, yes I am very good. I am glad your doing better too. I read your post and see you around the forum. Glad you decided to join us.

You must have forgot. We talked in the PM’s about working as a transcriber etc.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.