I hate my life at this moment

I’m tired of taking meds that make it herd to be around my family. I hate my life. I hate myself. Everything is going wrong. I just want to see the end.

Hey man, things will get better! Hang in there

4 Likes

I have been there. I wonder will my demon ever stop attacking my brain stem. Sometimes I want the end also. But keep going. Keep taking meds. I take multiple meds too. Effexor, Wellbutrin, Diazepam, Latuda, Diphenhydramine, Seroquel and Ambien 12.5mg CR.You can do it brahman, survive anyway! We need you safe and alive.

3 Likes

Maybe do what your doctor suggested. If it doesn’t work out, you can say I told you so.

I think things will improve for you. You aren’t out of options. You can change meds or see a new doctor.

I know recently you have been struggling creatively and that must be hell for you. But things can improve.

Please don’t give up. I would love to hear some of your music one day.

1 Like

I feel you, the voices have been getting me down lately.

Try and hold on, this too shall pass.

Hang in there, @lostinthespace

It’s so hard. Lately, I’ve been struggling, too. I can’t eat. The reality is that you are worth it, worth recovery, worth life. Don’t wait for it to end - that’s the disease talking. I know how it feels for things to not seem like they’re getting better. But you have to hang in there, talk to your doctor and let her/him know what’s going on, and find something that you love and go do it. Remind yourself: What do I want most out of life? And know that it’s all within your ability, even if it doesn’t feel like it all the time. We here know that you are worth recovery and that it will come. “The night is darkest before the dawn.”

2 Likes

please tell you pdoc that you are suffering and he can adjust or even change what meds you are on? I am on fluphenazine (prolixin) and have no side effects.

2 Likes

How do you feel around your fam man? Sorry things seem so low, I know the feeling.

@lostinthespace

Had to read through what you wrote on the other posts. Have you started taking the abilify yet? Or are you still on just the zyprexa?

1 Like

Hang in there buddy - things will get better for you soon

1 Like

I’m sorry I don’t have any life changing advice but I just want to let you know that it does get better. This soon too will pass.

2 Likes

Still on zyprexa

Often I also feel sad. But you need to believe that things will improve with time. In my case, I have been worse with this disease in the past. Have faith in God that things improve as well.

2 Likes

You have been on that for six months right? You are probably getting resistant to it. You are going to have to talk to you pdoc and get him onboard with changing or adding another med. Why did he give you the abilify if he doesn’t want you to take it?

I know how you feel to a point. On meds all I did was sleep because I had to have such a high dose for anything to work to get rid of the voices. So I felt my life was just passing me by. You still have options. Is zyprexa the only med you have tried?

He wants me to take it but he disagreed with me tapering off of it. I have some abilify but i’m afraid to take it without tapering off of zyprexa.

Yes zyprexa is the only antipsychotic i been on since my diagnosis.

There is a moderate interaction between the two. What is the dosage he gave for the abilify?

5mg in the morning and 5 at night

I took Zyprexa also, the problem was that it made me very sleepy.

(sorry for my english)

1 Like