I wanna die

yesterday I had my appointment with my doc. she told me that in case I feel suicidal again i should go immediately to her office. i feel suicidal but I haven’t found a painless way to die yet. I am scared even though i don’t fear death I fear the sin of suicide.

4 Likes

Can u divert ur mind :om:

1 Like

I am trying. 1515151

1 Like

Hi om have u started collecting disability benifits…???

not yet. soon I think. how are you niraj?

1 Like

suicide scares me. i hope I had a cancer or something. this miserable life must end.

There are NO painless ways to die, hold onto your fear, all life is precious no matter what

5 Likes

Hey om i am okay for now… i also have negative and cognitive symptoms a lot…i cant fight against it… hoping for better future…!!!

1 Like

Im feeling om, im feeling suicidal too. Been crying for twenty minutes. Do you have someone there to talk to there?

2 Likes

I have my mom. but nothing relieves the inner struggle.

1 Like

Im sitting here talking to my bf but take some deep breaths. Im tired of feeling like ■■■■ myself.

1 Like

My mom is coming over today. I hope seeing her helps…

1 Like

I probably am not helping but pm me if you want to. I could use an ear…

1 Like

thank you @roxanna! nothing helps. I am desperate

2 Likes

You are going through a bad phase in your life
Don’t throw the towel in
Hang in there

3 Likes

Well im going to go play in in traffic.neighbors yay…

1 Like

Thank you @shellys12 :worried:

1 Like

It will get better om and roxanna! Remember some days are better than others and sometimes we have terrible days consecutively. I just went through about a week long really, really rough patch. It was awful, but things are looking up now

2 Likes

if my mental health stays the same, suicidal thoughts will continue. it goes with my sz. as long as I am szphrenic with severe negative symptoms I will have thoughts of suicide. I feel useless, lazy without energy.

Have you tried any antidepressants? Wellbutrin is a good one. Also SNRIs are great to–at least they help me. Talk to your pdoc about how you are feeling please. They may know what could help you

2 Likes