I try to be nice so hard

i always try to be a s nice as i can be to everyone and i feel – like at work – that people feel i am nasty.

i do it my way but i do my best as i can to be a nice human beingl

do you think it is prejudice and stigma on their part?

judy

2 Likes

That might just be mild paranoia?

4 Likes

I have similar feelings.

I try my best to be nice and friendly and I genuinely am.
But I worry it seems ingeuine, and sometimes feel disgusted with myself for how fake I feel I sound.

3 Likes

pikasaur don’t be so hard on yourself please. i am sure everyone can feel your fine and good sentiments towards them just as we feel them here on the forum.

hugs, judy

3 Likes

I know the feeling. But might you be paranoid

2 Likes

My therapist wants me to continue to be empathetic but she also advises me not to allow others to push me around.

4 Likes

I was pushed around in the past, although not really bullied, but I have a more sensitive nature so I took it badly. I should have stood my ground more, or learned how to vent and channel frustrations towards strenghtening my character. School doesn’t teach you that. And my family always wanted me to behave well under any circumstance. As if there was a prize for sucking it up forever. Lol.

1 Like

You can be too nice a person too.

2 Likes

i still believe in non-aggressive not overly assertiveness and being nice.

it makes me feel a hell of a whole lot better than being angry.

i get so upset when people purposely aggravate or purposely make me angry. i think it stems from stigma and prejudicde.

judy :sweat_smile: :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :laughing:

1 Like

I’ve always thought you were nice.

2 Likes

thanks so much nick. you too. the nice man. judy

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.