How are you more ”nice”?

I think in the world most people are nice in some way, i just dont feel like im nice.
My friends like me but i dont like me.

3 Likes

Why don’t you think you are nice ? You seem nice to me.

2 Likes

I dont feel nice.

3 Likes

Actions are nice. If you do something positive you should feel well about it. It doesen’t have to be something spectacular. Just smiling to someone or saying hi is a positive gesture or anything along those lines, even just whishing someone well.

4 Likes

How do you do this in real life?

1 Like

You seem very nice @Yellowdiamond

3 Likes

I grt a lot of people tell me I am nice and stuff. But I never feel as if I am a good person.

You have to tell yourself that you are a good person. It’s affirmations. When you do something nice or good, tell yourself, in your head, “see I AM a good person!”

7 Likes

I try to be nice to those I respect. With others I try to maintain a minimum level of courtesy unless I feel it’s wasted.

5 Likes

I’ve had multiple bosses at multiple jobs tell me I’m too nice. People don’t respect me because of it, and it creates problems for me. But I just can’t be mean or not as nice. I care about others. I don’t want to hurt anyone

6 Likes

I am nice to ppl who deserve it. Some ppl just need to be ignored.

3 Likes

I was to nice with people on pof. Wasn’t assertive enough and put there feelings before my own.

4 Likes

No such thing as too nice. I root on anyone who looks past the money trail or doesen’t have the “this has to benefit me or I won’t bother” mentality.

4 Likes

Yeah. I’ve always tried to help others while working. It’s just who I am. It’s hard to change that.

5 Likes

I feel its harder to be nice when feeling bad.

3 Likes

I try to be kind and courteous to others until they give me a reason not to be and even then I try to remain cordial.

4 Likes

I’m a cold person. Warm people make me physically ill. I’m working on it.

5 Likes

I try to see the others viewpoint before I start an argument. When I do that, I’m not as hard on people.

6 Likes

In reality… I dont think I am very nice at all.More like a tirant… I hate to say it, but it is true…

I almost failed kindergarden , because I felt that the other children where stupid and mean…

2 Likes

I actually don’t know what makes me nice. Maybe, that my intentions towards people are good.

Also there was a quote about how you treat yourself sets the standard for how you treat others.

3 Likes

I can’t help myself, I am often nice. Its unhealthy though when you can’t assert yourself.

4 Likes