I took NAC 600 mg yesterday, now i feel a little anti depressant effect

I took NAC 600 mg yesterday, now i feel a little anti depressant effect
I should up my dose to twice 600 mg like the minocycline study don’t you guys think?

1 Like

It reduces the effectiveness of AP if you are taking any.

2 Likes

Abilify 20 mg im taking in the mornings

1 Like

It will not affect much but have slight effect. Its like a antidote drug. Its used for chelating heavy metals, paracetamol overdose etc. It changes how liver processes various medications thus it can slightly give an antidepressant like effect.

2 Likes

Shall i keep it at 600 mg then im using it for biobreaker for my lyme and not 1200 mg?

AP is like a small toxin as it reduces dopamine so taking NAC can reduce the effectiveness of it slightly.

Yes stick with 600 mg only there is not much effect if take more than that and also the brand of NAC is very important too. Doctors best NAC with cofactors gives best results.

2 Likes

im using brand name, i wanna up to 1200 mg just to get this lyme ■■■■ out of my body with minocycline

1 Like

I bought NAC 1000 mg tablets from now food brand and even took 2000 mg and found no effect while when take doctors best brand 600 mg NAC found an effect. Doctors best nac contain selenium and molybdenum too.

1 Like

Have you not tried other things for lyme disease like monolaurin?

1 Like

No I have no tried that therapy yet

btw i tried nac forte, didnt work at all im definatelly feeling some minor improvement after first dosing from nac 600 mg from the local pharmacy its brand name no generic

1 Like

Buy doctors best brand nac 600 mg it gives best results.

1 Like

im happy with the pharmacy i havent been depressed all morning but ill keep that in mind for some day :slight_smile:

1 Like

NAC seemed to interact with abilify and make it less effective when I took it.

1 Like

Noted thanks for the warning

1 Like

im starting to feel this too

1 Like

This doesn’t mean NAC is a bad thing. It helps to detox the body and AP is a kind of toxin to the dopamine system in brain. When NAC try to detox the AP level it reduces APs effectiveness.

1 Like