I think i need t sleep better 😴

I’m not sleeping well. Strategies to sleep?

2 Likes

These are all good but I wouldn’t smash the alarm clock because then oversleeping could occur and that’s not good either. https://youtu.be/ap2tZH5N1ZM

1 Like

Try L-theanine.

Our results suggest that L-theanine is effective in ameliorating positive symptoms and sleep quality in schizophrenia.

1 Like

I would prefer dont take anything :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Few steps I take:

Bath bombs, I love em, something soothing like lavender

Tea, sleepytime, herbals, anything with out caffeine

Sex, a good release can help send anyone off to dreamland

1 Like

Thank you. I will try.

1 Like

I usually use melatonin, vita fusion brand. And it helps a bit.
No caffeine before bedtime.

1 Like

I take Trazodone 50 mg and I sleep really good. I was prescribed Trazodone because I didn’t sleep good.

6 mg of Melatonin is what I use to sleep. My Zyprexa gives me a lot of energy and I need help winding down again.

I take Seroquel 100 mg every night and Trazodone 50 mg every night. These are prescription psych meds. I also take Melatonin 6 mg every night. That is over the counter. These are wonderful at helping me to sleep. I take them all at around 9 pm and I’m out by 11 pm.

Do you have insomnia? I take melatonin 10 mg and a benadryl it helps me sleep good. If all else fails, which is rare, I drink chamomile tea with the concoction. Un-healthy I know

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.