I really can’t go without sleep at all

I mean like even just two days with 6 hours of sleep and I am sick w fever sore throat & runny nose, I am sore everywhere, I’m just a mess rn. I tend to go to absolute crap both physically and mentally. I need 11 hours of sleep a night to be normal and healthy. Whyyy

Why is the toughest question and I am beginning to think there is no answer to why.

Me too. If I don’t get 11-12 hours of sleep a night, my symptoms get worse. I don’t know why either.

If I don’t get enough sleep I don’t get sick but I get psychotic. Have to get at least 10 hours a night.

Most people need to sleep 7-8 hours each night. It’s pretty normal.

The medication makes people sleep like that

It’s been over 3 weeks now and I’ve only slept for 1 or 2 hours each day. Only two days did I have a couple hours more. My med sucks… and how the hell am I not tired…?

I need alot of sleep too. It sucks. Definitely puts a drain on my time. I sleep an average of 11 hours a day now too. My symptoms will act up as well if I don’t sleep enough. The main problem is I will just get really sleepy.

Not 11 hours. I need 11 hours to be sane & healthy.

@jassy22 I was that way before any medication at all

Your system is acting up. Are you on antidepressants? Do you know anything about mania?

J.

I’m not on any antidepressants. I’m on Risperdal.

Well all I can tell you is ad soon as I started aps. I slept like that. Only needed 8 hours before the illness.

I’m already on something for my mood :confused: I can sleep 11 hours on my own it’s just my schedule and puppy lately have made it hard to

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.