I quit smoking!

I quit smoking on November 9th (we marked it on the calendar). I have been using the nicotine patch. A couple of times I forgot to put it on after taking the old one off and I was still okay.
This time it just feels right. Hope I can stay off that nasty old smoke!

15 Likes

Good job ! 151515

1 Like

Well done matey. I’m over 10 years now without a smoke and have no desire. I found you still get the odd desire for a couple of years but stay strong. I know if I have one even if it tastes bad I’m having ten till they are good. NO turning back. It’s so destructive for your body.

Good for you and stay strong. Don’t go back. It’s one of the single best things I ever did for my health for sure.

2 Likes

Thanks @rogueone!

2 Likes

@rogueone gives good advice.

Also, don’t ever get bummed out if it seems like your on the patch for life. I was on the nicotine lozenge for four and a half years before finally going nicotine free. You will know when the time is right to go off the patch. Do not hurry anything or you’ll risk relapse IMO.

I’m sure you feel much better already. Nicotine replacement costs less than smoking, it Is the healthy way to quit smoking, and you won’t walk around smelling like an ash tray.

1 Like

Well done man. That stuff is hard to quit but all credit to you buddy

1 Like

Well done i quite smoking about 5 years ago.

Best decision i ever made.

You can do it too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks guys, these are very encouraging words!

It will be one of the bet choices you have made. So glad I quit when I did.

1 Like

I wish I could quit. I go a few days and then smoke again. Frustrating.
It’s really great you are passed the month mark! Congrats!

1 Like

Good going @eighteyedspy23!

1 Like

Good going on quitting. I’m vaping and wish I could quit that too.

1 Like

Wow! Great job. I’m really impressed. I quit too. But I’m still using the nicotine lozenges.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.