I need to go to food rehab

I’ve realized today that I’m a carb/sugar junkie. It’s terrible

1 Like

Me too!!

1 Like

I’m in the same boat. I’ve been trying to kick the addiction unsuccessfully for 3 years now. It’s driving me nuts.

I recently lost 10kg staying off carbs/sugar, but I lost my mojo a couple of weeks ago and it is coming back on :frowning:

1 Like

The first month is the worst. I’m finding that while I’m still always hungry, I’m craving healthier things now and able to make better choices.

1 Like

I’d love to go somewhere for three months where they take care of me. With No stressors. For 3 months.

I bet it would help

1 Like

I made my plate small, I keep my stomach half empty and make sure I eat only three times.
I feel the difference, when I eat stomach full, I feel sick.

1 Like

i tried to give up sugar for 8 years, then in April i joined overeaters Anonymous
there are meetings on line x
ive lost a lot of weight - half what i need to so far
i eat 3 meals a day, one fruit snack 100% plant based, no added sugar, mostly whole foods and i don’t over eat
it’s turned my life around completely

i’ve had a handful of what i’d call slips or minor fails

1 Like

Congratulations on your achievement :tada:!!

1 Like

I had a large slice of apple pie for breakfast :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I try to replace my sugar intake with sugar and calorie free Mio drinks as much as I can. I don’t drink juices or sugary drinks at all anymore.

2 Likes

I recently spoke with my psychiatrist about this. Cause I myself am the same. She suggested whole meal bread abs rice and pasta.

1 Like

I called myself a sugar addict and went sugar free the decade of the 80’s.

2 Likes

I don’t eat except 350 calories of oatmeal for meds. And I still can’t shake off the weight.

Well maybe too much sugar in my coffee and too much coffee throughout the day.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.