I must be the token poor boy

I have never been able to accumulate wealth everything that I entrusted with other people they stole from me I never took the time to save it back and steal from them and now that I’m older my closest friends from a young age are more wealthier than I am I meet them with 50/50 and feel ashamed for a lot of things I shouldn’t one friend cumulated his wealth from family the other friend has a better work history and on disability without mental illness they both looked down upon me I know because I’m so poor I wish I had somebody that would treat me to a wealth of money but I’m lucky to have what little I’ve got and if I make it through the month by the skin of my teeth I know there is a place for me somewhere

4 Likes

I hear you man…one day my mom tells me I won’t have to worry about money, and that comforts me when times are really hard…sorry about your poverty dr. zen…it sucks I know and you try so hard…don’t give up…how’s the health?

2 Likes

Hey man, sorry to hear that, for what it’s worth I’m struggling along in the “underclass” as well, far below the “poverty line”

3 Likes

not good mental is tho

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.