Anyone else in the forum from a wealthy background with aloof parents?

My father is a Cambridge educated multi milionairre and believes 95-99% of the world are lesser
He has tried to cut the family into the belief that there is a better class of people we are a part of
Hes also a double bind sexual sadist and pedophile
That anyone less privileged is not our sort
I am ingrained and harmed with this utter balls
It is impossible for me to look at someone without nazi judgement
I feel like a pariah

1 Like

My dad had enough money but he grew up poor so he had a poverty mentality

1 Like

So did my father
He got it all out of his asssss

1 Like

Sorry
My mum grew up a refugee
She i feel has somehow also been brainwashed

1 Like

Where is your mum from?

1 Like

My family is middle classed.Having money and being wealthy is cool and I would want too,but for me the priority is my mental health,second is love and relationship,then wealth I guess

1 Like

north Germany xxxx

1 Like

You can use your wealth to do a lot of things and get what you want.I mean you come to this forum because of mental health issue,since your very wealthy,consider finding some ways for the rich to recover and get what you want

1 Like

Ist sie eine frau?

1 Like

I don’t speak german, my mum wanted to bring up kids that weren’t looked at as half breeds
uk was racist
and we lived in italy so that was for a couple of years, our second language

Ja

Damn my parents have a good amount of money. My dad went to Cornell. His dad went to NYU. No one else in our family besides my sister went to a real good school. Sometimes my dad says some questionable things. Egocentric stuff that only a person with money would think. But yours puts mine to shame. Yours sounds a lot more narrow minded. No offense

1 Like

its such a shame you didn’t do well with your A’levels, you could have gone to Oxford or Durham where you would have met a much better quality of people

drip fed this sheet

I look down on people who think they’re better for having money.

Those people have poor moral reasoning skills and poor character. Money can never make up for that.

2 Likes

the difference is that people can understand ego centric stuff immediately
like listening to a drunk - you know its self point of referance pontificating
but if you catch someone looking down on you
its like you are immediately angry which is why i feel a pariah

this is what i mean
im a pariah

Why? Do you think you’re better than others?

1 Like

if i see people who obviously are working class and have always related to 95% of the world
I am afraid they look down on me immediately and see me as other like i see them as other
when I’m as unwell as I’ve been this week i don’t even really want to be in public

i get nervous
and they say things like your ■■■■ smells of roses does it?

If you don’t think you’re better than others, you’re fine. Some reactions that are ingrained take a long time to change, but you’ll get there eventually. If you want people not to judge you before they get to know you, just make sure to dress like a normal person. As long as you don’t actually believe you’re better than others, most people won’t care about your background.

3 Likes

i always put on lavish freaky expensive clothes
i don’t have anything that isn’t an “it” thing and i mix it wrong every time i laugh at myself in the mirror if it’s so wrong it’s obvious

1 Like