I messaged loads of women on pof

I messaged loads of women but i got nothing back :frowning:

what am i doing wrong? is someone preventing me from getting replies?

i got into trouble on the pof forum once and now i think they are still punishing me for it :frowning:

I wish i could meet someone :frowning:

2 Likes

Get into stoicism mate

4 Likes

I enjoy your comments. Iā€™m sure some woman will appreciate you one day.

1 Like

You are an interesting guy @asgoodasitgets, you will eventually get a response.

2 Likes

Maybe itā€™s your profile. Does it have any spelling/grammar errors? Does it come off misogynistic? Too much of a push over? Too demanding? Anything like that?

1 Like

Not to give you a hard time,

But did you write individual messages to each woman,

Or did you copy and paste the same one?

idk, my profile seems to be ok, just a little about myself, nothing fancy,

@anon54386108 i tried to make my messages unique to each person but some are the same, I donā€™t copy/paste though,

just things likeā€¦ hey beautiful, how you doing? xxx

or just as simple asā€¦ hey, how are you? x

if i read their profile i might write something about that

This sort of thing puts a lot of women off. I would avoid commenting on their appearance.

4 Likes

I think you should beef up your profile,

Take some flattering pictures, outside, in good light,

And make your profile funny.

Ladies love that.

As far as the messages go,

I donā€™t know,

Maybe you should try something more personal.

3 Likes

Keep the messages light, funny and brief, donā€™t reveal too much of yourself in the beginning either, make them curious and have to ask for more.

ā€œHey beautifulā€ sounds like your desperate, just be yourself and friendly.

3 Likes

I have a beard just now so i put a pic up with me with and without a beard, if i took more pics they would all have beards and i really donā€™t want to lose the beard bc its cheering me up i think.

Idk how to make it funny, i am a funny person but usually its in conversation, its hard to explain, idk how to write a funny profile, i tried but my friend said it was bad lol

Iā€™ll try and write something more personal, its hard though bc i havenā€™t got all day to read every profile, i thought something just to catch their eye or something, make them want to look at my profile.

btw guys i did both tests on pof. one was psychological and the other relationships and i got a really good write up :slight_smile:

2 Likes

if i was myself iā€™d just be like, hi, how you doing? nice night isnā€™t it lol, just really simple stuff, i guess i donā€™t want to sound boring lol

maybe say something like, whatcha up to? or have you had a good day? or something might help

You seem pretty decent, it might not even be you thatā€™s the problem here.
Sometimes it takes awhile to find the women worth keeping, donā€™t settle for just anyone, if you do, you wonā€™t be available when someone you do want more comes along.

1 Like

i really wish i could get to that stage lol

i also liked loads of women on tinder too :confused:

I think if I were on a dating website,

Iā€™d like to get messages like,

ā€œI saw that you like dinosaurs ( or whatever ) and thought you should know how much I love dinosaurs ( or whatever ). Message me sometime and we can talk dinos ( or whatever )!ā€

Anything to make it about their interests and show that youā€™re putting in some effort.

7 Likes

Ask them if they would prefer a horse sized duck or a duck sized horse

7 Likes

I donā€™t think itā€™s bad to comment on appearance but I wouldnā€™t say hey beautifulā€¦ Also donā€™t comment their eyes!! Every girl has heard that a million times. Find the most unique thing other than eyes and comment on it. But what do I know. I never had success on dating sites.

As far as unique comments, Iā€™ve tried it all, use my intuition the best I could never got me far in these dating sites. Either all the girls turn off it showing that they view your profile for these girls donā€™t even view my profileā€¦ Let alone get a message back ha ha Ha never practically

I agree with @Csummers drop the ā€œhey beautifulā€ anyone can say thatā€¦just show genuine interest and say something about yourself in introsā€¦I got lots of replies that wayā€¦I was also up front on my profile about being on disability.

2 Likes

Those guys were sure the life of the party.

1 Like