I keep getting better

Just every verse I write is better than the previous one.

I think I’m getting better and better.

And this is a sick gfunk beat.

10 Likes

I thought I was getting better. But it turns out they were talking to the guy standing behind me.

2 Likes

Very, very good, @Jonnybegood. Just as good as any other rap song I’ve ever heard. I like the combination of piano with rap vocals. It’s quite original. And this is a lot coming from me because I am not a big fan of rap music.

2 Likes

Nicely done!

1 Like

Very good @Jonnybegood!

1 Like

Love it!

Some Childish Gambino vibes from this. You’re really talented :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like your style of music

1 Like

Wow thanks everyone I forgot I had made this thread almost I wasn’t sure if it was an old bumped thread.

You are good!I don’t listen rap,but this is really good.

1 Like

You guys are too kind!!

I feel there’s some room for improvement but the beat is yeah awesome and everything else I’m doing is improved.

Is it your voice.Sounds open.

1 Like

Yeah it’s my voice. As I get healthier, my voice sounds better. People tell me I have a good voice but when I first started this I hated my voice. One day I will have my flow, delivery, lyrics much improved from this and I will work on getting higher quality songs I think it could be alright one day to share with people.

It’s starting to come together. This was my main endeavor since I was 22. I’m 28 now.

That’s what I wanted to say.You’re voice is brave.There’s no illness in your music.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.