I just can't cope

I just can’t…

I can really feel for you because I’ve felt the same way so many times. I don’t know for certain, but maybe you’re “awfulizing” - making things seem awful that aren’t really that bad. I did that a lot. Try to take it easy.

Sweetheart, you’re grieving. That is hard, painful work. Have you tried calling a grief hotline? I really recommend it. They have heard everything, and they can help with whatever you’re feeling.

1 Like

The violence in my head won’t stop

What’s happening? Can you tell me what it’s like for you?

you can do this Kellie :heart:
i get all the violent stuff in my head…you just have to ignore it and distract yourself.
i am sending you as much positive energy as i can …
take care :alien:

1 Like

Ive met interesting people in phyce rehabs,all to magical,a negative padt of r issues is i can only giv tid bits of advice.Each of r stories r way to fit to custmize r own experince, but through talking and conversing i think we can open up the whole of r experience,hit me up if u need to talk to someoneJust

1 Like

I know the feeling too. I went two years straight in that condition. I just took my medication and talked to people and suffered. Can you talk to someone about what’s going on with you? Sometimes just being with someone you trust can help. I could tell my dad anything. He brought me back from the brink too many times to count. Even just bull shi**ing with some stranger on a suicide prevention hotline for an hour about life and your problems and your fears and hopes can help you. I’m sorry you have to go through this, I wish I could help.

1 Like

**You have to @Kellie!
I hope by the time you read this–those things have passed.
much love to you OO :sparkler:

1 Like