Why not just end it all

I have nothing to live for. Everybody hates me, I’m failing out of all my classes, I can’t interact like a regular human being, I’m just a failure in every sense of the word. I’m an unlovable freak. Don’t try to argue with me, it’s true and I know it. What’s stopping me from just ending it. I’m too much of a wuss, but I know I’ll do it eventually. I just can’t take it anymore

Everybody doesn’t hate you. I don’t hate you. Lots of people here on the forum don’t hate you. We want to see you doing better. Maybe talking to someone would be the way to go. Can you call a crisis line or talk to a family member or something? Your life can get better. Sometimes it just takes time.

1 Like

I think we have all felt like that. I don’t want to patronise you, but you probably only feel this way right now because things are building up far too much and you have way too much stress going on.

Realistically, you will probably feel bad like this again, too. It’s not like a magical comment from me is going to heal all your problems. But that does not mean it is more significant or real than other times when you feel happy or do things that you enjoy. I don’t know your age or your experiences, but I do know that from my own experiences, these kinds of really awful moments pass with time, and you can go back to feeling good again.

If it would make you feel better, you can feel free to talk to me about the specifics of anything that is really stressing you out and pushing a lot of pressure onto you. But even if you do not want to do that, you will still feel much better eventually.

3 Likes

please seek help on a crisis line . @Ninjastar @Moonbeam

I don’t know how I feel about calling a crisis hotline, and I don’t want to worry my family. It’s honestly really hard talking to people about this kind of stuff

i cant interact like a regular human being too i have soo much social anxiety

1 Like

Yes i agree. It is hard to talk about this stuff. I have been suicidal many times but i am glad i got the help i needed. My life, like yours, is worth living. Sometimes just getting things off your chest can help a lot.

2 Likes

Social anxiety is soul crushing. It makes you feel so alone and worthless

If you are feeling suicidal, please tell someone — a friend or family member, a teacher, a doctor or therapist or call 911 (if you’re in the U.S.) or the Emergency Medical Services phone number in your country.

You can also call a suicide prevention hotline—these are available in the U.S. and in many other countries.

International suicide hotlines:

http://www.suicide.org/international-suicide-hotlines.html

http://www.suicidestop.com/suicide_prevention_chat_online.html

Suicide hotlines in the U.S.:

https://afsp.org/find-support/

https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org

4 Likes

This feeling will pass… Please pray for spiritual guidance and clarity. Don’t act on temporary emotions.

I hope you feel better. I know suffering is hard. I am also battling everyday.

Best wishes…

2 Likes

The life coming once and there is no second time
live your life by all possible means and enjoy with it for the last breath
The feeling with life is the higher enjoyment for any creature,even if you looking to the life and the world around you by naked eye while you do nothing !
Accept the life even if it is coming to you with all problems,there is no any thing in the nature gives you enjoyment more than your life,everything in the world has a price but your life is priceless

2 Likes

nothing is stopping any of us from doing it.
you just gotta find a reason to live this strange thing called life.
my thoughts for myself personally is ‘what if we never get a chance to live out a life like this again?’ may as well just live life for the experience of it good or bad.

that and i have a very handsome hamster to take care of :blush: hes such a character and very loving.

get a hamster. :blush: but take good care.

hope you feel better one day

1 Like

It’s time for you to be an individual and strike out on your own. Leave the crowd that is going to school now and notice what you have known to be what YOU want. And go for it.

2 Likes

I am a failure too. But I enjoy it with a little humour

1 Like

It’s just temporary you feel that way. It’s seasonal. There is a rainbow after the rain.

3 Likes

As somebody else wrote there are many people who do not hate you. It is good you write here to others with similar experiences. I wish you all the best.

1 Like

What your dealing with is being intimidated by the world.

You will knowing nothing but strength once you begin to eat the storm and just go through the motions regardless.

Simple pleasures will always be ahead of you… it’s why poeple like coca cola…

People have had it worse by the way. You could have been born into sex trafficking.

Don’t take the good for granted just because it ain’t good enough.

check yourself in to a psych hospital as soon as possible…you need help and some TLC

never commit suicide…its never the answer…there are always people who care about and they would be devastated…there is always help out there

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.