I have to quit my job and i need to do it NOW

Everyday I come home fatigued, just tired and worn out. I find the money is the best I’ve ever had but certainly not the best job I’ve ever had. It is the most boring and repetitious job ever. All I do is enter data onto the system from the paper provided and then scan that paper onto the system. It is mind numbing. 7.5 hours a day, 5 days a week, it is way too much for me to handle and I feel it is time to quit. What made me stay for six months was company I had. But now I have reached the end. I am unable to cope any longer hence i have to leave without notice on the grounds of health.

1 Like

Can you get another job that you like better? Or that you can handle better? No shame in quitting. You tried, but you have to look after yourself.

1 Like

I just want to say that … I give up the job too because I don’t think I can manage that. I’m getting to know my limits. It would be a good idea to live within your limitations. Money don’t deserve your health. You will have plenty of working opportunities as long as you are healthy.

1 Like

Thanks. I quit. Was dying of boredom.

1 Like

i left a tonne of jobs because they were boring .
take care

2 Likes

I got another interview the pay is much lower but at least there would be some variety in the job.

3 Likes

I got an interview too. It’s too stressful. I want to stop applying to job for a while.

1 Like

Yeah interviews are always stressful, something i always dread going to. But I’m pretty excited about this one. Even if I don’t get it, it’s no big deal I’m sure i’ll find something suitable.

Cool! Go ahead and get it!

My advice is before you quit make sure you have another job lined up for you. You don’t want to quit and procrastinate and be out of work for months

That’s the spirit. Get back up on that horse.

I would have given the same advice. But I’ve quit already it was too much. I was honest with the agency and now they’ve asked me to resend my cv. I’m surprised they even trust me enough to find me something else because of the way I left.

I also got a second interview from another agency for a medical secretary. I have zero experience at that kind of work but I’m going for it.

Good luck to u. Seem like u still have a lot of opportunities.

I have just finished my job interview today. I’m glad I could manage it.

1 Like

Fingers crossed for you :smiley:

1 Like