I got an Apple

And bought an Apple laptop. Yeah, my sister says there will be a learning curve too but I got the exact same laptop she has so she can guide me through it. And I have an Apple iPhone and the icons seem to be similar.

17 Likes

I’m told that if you want to do something in apple, try the easiest path to do it, and that’s probably the way.

3 Likes

I have an Apple iPhone too and I love it. It’s an old 5S, but it was a good price when I bought it and it’s been reliable. Outdated at this point, but I don’t mind.
That’s cool you chose an Apple Mac. They don’t get viruses like computers that use Windows and Apple will send updates regularly.
I don’t think the learning curve will be as steep as some might suggest. And your cognitive functioning and problem solving seems pretty intact, so I think you’ll figure it out in no time @77nick77.
Enjoy!

2 Likes

I hope you enjoy your new laptop 77nick77 . I’ve never had an Apple laptop or desktop.

3 Likes

Thanks @eighteyedspy23.

2 Likes

Congratulations @77nick77
Apple makes good products.
Just ordered an iPhone 12 Pro in graphite gray.

3 Likes

Once I learned a few basics, I have few problems with mine. But at first I had no idea what I was doing.

5 Likes

My condolences. The pain will fade eventually.

4 Likes

Best of luck with it @77nick77 . The way windows is going, I think you made the right decision to be honest.

2 Likes

I got an iPhone 11

4 Likes

I just ordered the newest iPhone SE it comes on Wed. Looking forward to a smaller screen size after having an iPhone 10

3 Likes

Enjoy your MacBook!

2 Likes

i hope you will have good times with your apple laptop =)
best of luck with it!

2 Likes

I hope you got a new one, not a used one, bcz Apple charges an arm and a leg to repair their laptops. My friend’s macbook screen repair was 680$cad but he found a guy on kijiji who did it for 550$cad. Also his battery replacement cost 300$cad.

1 Like

Maybe get Apple Care. I had a Toshiba laptop and my screen replacement cost me 50$cad as I replaced the screen myself. Battery replacement cost me 20$.

1 Like

I want to get all of the Apple products but the truth is I don’t need any of them.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.