I got a Medal for schizophrenic recovery from the mental health association awards? Than 7 5150 later here I am

Nobody is recovered we are all on the mend! It’s life long process

I like that lyric from a song…“I’m not sick but I’m not well”. I have to agree with you. It’s a long process.

I’m diagnosed as psychosis so I don’t have sz. I can’t speak for those with sz as I don’t have it, but with my condition I like to believe that I will be recovered within 2 years. And from then on its about maintenance.

I don’t have schizophrenia either I have pSychotic mania too still hear voices ten years later

Sorry to hear that, I hope you get some relief.

2 Likes

It is sad but true, I think, that we will continue to have some sort of suffering at times always.

I once thought I had recovered too but was throttled to the ground months later. I have achieved very little in vocational, or social recovery since then but I have achieved things in other ways that made me less of a menace to society and wrote a few poems too.

I struggle to accept this could be for life. I always think I will get healed at some point but it could be a delusion.

I’m recovered.

I was misdiagnosed with sz, so it’s only a matter of time before things get straightened out.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.