I failed tonight and

Ate too many calories. I had a tuna sandwich but was only supposed to have 1 piece of bread, but had 2. Plus, I also ate IndoMie noodles on top of that which is over 300 calories. I’m over my calories by more than 400 :frowning:

4 Likes

I didnt eat too many calories, but I ate too much bread. Blood sugar is a bit higher than I would like, but oh well.

We will try again tomorrow.

4 Likes

My plan exactly!

4 Likes

Hopefully this does not offend you, because it’s not meant to…

Of your two current goals, i would take an extra 400 calories over losing my sobriety. You’ve got a metric ton going on right now. 400 calories is nothing to worry about. Get back in gear tomorrow but don’t let it keep you awake tonight. I know you’re having enough trouble with that already. It’s okay.

5 Likes

Hey you’re doing great…don’t be hard on yourself. Start again tomorrow.

4 Likes

Keep it up. It gets easier with time.

3 Likes

Maybe you could do a little walking or some other exercise to burn off the calories. Don’t get discouraged.
It’s not that bad.

1 Like

Just forget about it and move on to next day!

1 Like

Are you a friend of Bill W.? I like the twelve steps but I don’t like meetings after having gone to around 2,000 over 35 years. The literature contains a lot of what you hear in the discussions. I believe in total abstinence but my sobriety date is confusing because I spent a few years having one beer a month which must sound like I don’t have a problem but the truth is I don’t like the effects of alcohol. I’d say pot is my drug of choice. I fear the day it’s made legal in my state, I may need the support of the rooms again.

1 Like

Thanks @anon39736208 @LunaNoir . I just don’t like it when I don’t meet my goals. For some reason the process of things doesn’t always make me feel good. But I’ll try to have a better attitude.

1 Like

@crimby thats not s bad idea. I didn’t do it yesterday, but I am going to workout today. I’ll try to do a title extra the next few times I go. Not enough to get hurt, or to not be able to exercise, but a little extra. Hopefully that helps

3 Likes

Don’t be too hard on yourself. Just keep up the good effort. You are doing an amazing job.

Because I know it’s not easy myself, I think it’s the full effort that counts.

1 Like

Yeah. But that’s why I’m mad at myself for cheating. But today is a new day. I’ll try again

1 Like

Oh OK. Yea it’s another day. Don’t worry too much, I think maybe mistakes are part of the process. But yea I’m rooting for you.

2 Likes

Thanks @Zoe

1 Like

I couldn’t say it any better than @Zoe . I’m rooting for you too!

2 Likes

Thanks @Leaf . That means a lot to me

2 Likes

you are doing great !! one piece of bread over…no big deal…just try today!

1 Like

One piece of bread plus IndoMie noodles which are over 300 calories. I just have to get back on track. I’ve been craving food lately and I’m a bit nervous and concerned. I’m not going to quit trying though

1 Like

Invega made me get food cravings. Maybe you’re just still adjusting to that? I know you’ve been on the injection before, but maybe the pills will affect you differently. I know you just went up to 9 mg too.

1 Like