I don’t know why

I just logged in to my patient portal online.
It contains all of my health records with her.

My recent evaluation diagnoses were included.

Bipolar type 1 disorder
OCD

The same diagnoses I received during my last evaluation years ago.

1 Like

i hate when they do that! bin thear!
hate. like you som child withowt mind
my therapist allso like that
and yea its totaly not fair, and only for us

1 Like

I have this gut feeling she’s hiding something.

she so is !! defanetly dont want to tel you cous its somthing you dont know. you must be a very cureas person, weel its a good singh of intelegence but it is pain allso when somthing tat important a interesting hidden…i know i know…

1 Like

My pdoc doesn’t keep notes. Which is unfortunate. I’ve been assessed by another pdoc who does keep notes, but I didn’t like his approach to treating me (he insisted I got injected whereas I prefer taking oral pills), so I stayed with the current one.

1 Like

They don’t…

I’ve been through the system

1 Like

I’d advise anyone who questions them, not to read their hospital records it’ll only drag you down.

1 Like

@Wave

Your Doctor probably doesn’t want you to stew about or get caught up in ‘labels’.

Having said that though, it really is your patient right to see your own file. But I wouldn’t lose any sleep over this…I think you just have an overly protective PDoc, which in the end, probably isn’t that bad of a thing.

1 Like

In the us they don’t have to show psych Evals and notes to patients. If the practitioner feels that psych notes and/or evals would be damaging to their mental health then they can legally refuse to release them to the patient.

1 Like

Are you sure about this?
Never heard of such thing.

@Wave I used to work in medical records. I could only release psych records with the permission of the practitioner

1 Like

Oh ok @ZmaGal - thanks, good to know.

1 Like

Interesting, I was always told they legally have to show you.

1 Like

Yes, with psych records though they don’t.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.