I dated a lot!

Dating is tough out there … Especially the dating apps. I wish people are more upfront with what they’re looking for. From the start. I dated a lot of men. Never went further than the first date with most. Once I was asked to video call and he saw my face and decided someone was at the door. He never did call back… I was heartbroken a lot. But eventually after a few years I found my match.

12 Likes

I’m glad. I’m so sorry you were rejected like that. What a jerk that guy was! He has no idea what he missed out on. But it sounds like he’s not worth your time anyway

2 Likes

It was hurtful… but I’m in a much happier place now.

1 Like

@Milly I’m glad you found your person! I did too! I found mine on plenty of fish I’d be interested in hearing how your person and yourself met! If not that’s okay too

1 Like

i dated a girl in february but we only went out one time but she was unaccepting of me and didnt believe me when i said i have MI she said “you dont have MI” i said i did and she was pretty vehement about it but i was upset she said it so much like she did

she was really pretty i told her she was pretty but i didnt think she respected what i told her o well im stupid about this stuff but idc she wasnt the one for me

1 Like

I found him on eHarmony. We spoke for well over a month before finally meeting. :blush: I’m glad you found your match too.

1 Like

@Milly that’s great! You deserve a good person

1 Like

You just gotta keep trying. I told my partner before we met when we were speaking online. Most weren’t accepting but he was.

1 Like

@Milly now days meeting online is the norm now days

1 Like

met both my wives online…the first one I met here on this older forum, and the second I found on a free dating site…plenty of fish .

1 Like

now that i understand myself better i can wish for better success. but im ok being single. anyways, sometimes opportunity comes up and i get excited. this girl we at least had a nice hike

but afterwards she facetimed with me and said i wasnt mentally ill im like ok but u have no idea what ive been thru in life that w/e she doesnt understand she thinks everyone mentally ill is gonna like freak out and shoot ppl or something or be crazy but i told her i take meds every single day and im ok. at least i understand my diagnosis better now tho. im happy for you @Milly but im not sure if settling down with one partner is for me. or maybe it is. im not closed off to the idea.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.