I cheated on my ex wife

Yes, but aren’t we all? No one is perfect.

1 Like

Some special souls do manage to reach perfection, believe it or not.

Granted, not many.

1 Like

I’m working on perfecting sin. Lifelong mission.

4 Likes

Yes. I believe it. It’s evident that you love your wife

Are you trolling?

Same thing happened to me except the Russian spy part. And I’m not 100% I have hpv but she was a hoe so I definitely could it’s actually fairly common.

If that’s the case what you did wasn’t cheating. She broke the promise of exclusivity, so you were not bound to her anymore.

My ex wife isn’t a hoe. All it takes is one person to give you hpv. I could of gave it to her. Also heard parents can give it to you from kissing when you’re a baby. I don’t know how accurate that is.

Thanks crim! I’m gonna start calling you crim da la crim.

That’s herpes simplex,

Not HPV.

1 Like

If you don’t want to be in a monogamous relationship, don’t enter into one. Plenty of people are polyamorous and have open relationships. But if you agreed ahead of time to be monogamous, and then you slept with someone else, that’s a mean thing to do.

Even in poly relationships, it is possible to cheat. I had two friends in a poly marriage. But they agreed to disclose all partners prior to having sex with them, and then one of them ended up sleeping with someone else for 2 weeks before the other partner found out. That was the end of that marriage.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.