Married woman

Im expecting alot of flak for this - but i gotta share.
My cleaner has been helping me emotionally lately and coming
round for a drink. Shes 50, im 44 - and shes been married for ten years. I know the lady well from the pub - and i know her marriage is
on the rocks, but shes been coming round for sex latley - after admitting to me she hasnt slept with her husband for three years.

Its been difficult - keeping it under wraps and we been doing alot of lying between us to keep it from the other locals we know down the bar. I know its wrong - and i swore blind i wouldnt dabble with married woman after my ex-wife did it to me.

But were conforting each other - and we make each other happy - and to be honest i havent been this happy in a very long time.

Im not naive to expect it to last. But cant i grab a little happiness once in a while!??

3 Likes

I’m probably going to get a lot of “flak” for what I’m about to say, but…
SHE’S the one dong the cheating, not you. She knows what she’s doing to her husband is wrong, and she’s still doing it. You’re just enjoying her company.

The correct thing to tell you was that you should break it off with her, but she’ll probably just find someone else to cheat with.
You’re both adults, fully aware of what you’re doing.

3 Likes

Not a huge fan of that.

2 Likes

Not a fan of messing with married people, find it to complicated and I would not want someone doing the same thing to me, One thing some harmless flirting, it is another thing sleeping with them.

I say break it off, she will cheat on you once she tires of it

4 Likes

Edited nevermind 1515

3 Likes

Have you thought about the future? You cant really keep this up in 10 years time, you are going to have to make a decision on what you are going to do about it eventually.

1 Like

Personally, I wouldn’t. You had your fun now can you separate from her a bit?

2 Likes

Under the circumstances you describe I don’t think it is such a bad thing that you’re doing. If it makes you happy then go for it. Watch out for your husband, though, and decide if you two would still be happy if you were together for the rest of you lives.

3 Likes

Can you hold your head high? Are you proud of what you’re doing? You can leave her, but you can never leave yourself. These decisions affect our self-esteem. How will you feel if everyone finds out at the pub?

3 Likes

Listen chaps, Im doing it because im fcking lonely ok?
I know its bad - and it wont last long - and it even isnt about the sex,
i was really bloody happy last night - when she cuddled up to me and went to sleep. Ive really missed a womans loving touch - its very emotionally powerful for me.

Yes - im fully aware she is probably using me. But im happy to be used at the moment. And no it wont affect me self-confidence - i just wanted the company of a woman for a change.

Would have replied sooner - but been down the pub - and the husband was in there drinking pints and not giving a toss - so i really
dont believe that ive upset him in anyway.

They been rowing for years anyway - cos they have the habit of posting there arguements on facebook for all the world to see.

Im just taking a bit of love where i can get it. However short-lived.

1 Like

The pub wont find out - made sure of it. I know the staff extremley well.

1 Like

I know the feeling of “I’ll take anyone I can get.” I did and it almost destroyed me.

3 Likes

Yeah i know - but i think most people like me would do anything for a bit of affection when there lonely. Im under no delusion that it will go anywhere.

1 Like

It could also be a setback is what I’m saying.

Ive actually said she could move in and claim carers allowance - i sleep in the lounge anyway - and she could use the spare bedroom.

I just crave company and companionship - someone who will cuddle up to me at night on the sofa, with a duvet over us watching the soaps on the box.

She is not that woman tho. i know that.

1 Like

Have you tried meeting other women? Any online sites?

2 Likes

I also want you to be happy and to not feel lonely. But this is not the way to do it.

2 Likes

I don’t have an ounce of interest in sex…im 42 and believe im quite normal…a woman sexually wouldn’t interest me what so ever…

@FlyingPurplePeopleMeeter

I know deep down its not the proper way to do it. But as a bloke thats been single for ten years - you tend to take what you get so to speak.

Shes a damn drunk like me - so i know it wont end well. But at 44 years old with a wife that buggered off years ago and left you in emotional crisis - you tend to take the risk. x

2 Likes

Know we will be here for you if it does go bad. We want to help and support you. I don’t want to see this take you down.

1 Like