I am not looking forward to winter

Our summer is short and winter lasts from Nov to April, over five months. I like to ride my bicycle but in winters it is a little difficult. I think I should start using vitamin D to counter any depression caused by this coming darker season. Do you like your winter?

4 Likes

I hate winter.

2 Likes

Sad this year sucked but winter well

is vitamin d really that effective for depression,i thought it was only good for bones

Yes, vitamin D is good.

1 Like

I take a multivitamin with vitamin D. It’s probably about time to renew my prescription for a more therapeutic dose of it.

2 Likes

I really hate the winter, all the cold, ice, sleet, and snow. I’d rather be hot in the summer than cold in the winter.

3 Likes

It’s already winter in my part of Canada. We’ve had about three inches of snow so far this week. It’s -8C outside right now with an expected high of -3C. Not great weather for riding a bike, although I’m still out walking. It won’t get nice again until April here as well.

Sure would like some of this global warming I keep hearing about.

4 Likes

I like outdoor activities such as cycling and the winter makes it more difficult to cycle, I do not know about the global warming. They have been talking about it for many years, but it has not arrived here yet where I am. I like hot and warm summers. Well, I just need to orient myself toward winter positively and maybe get some winter tires.

3 Likes

Global warming is real. Its getting political downgraded again.

Our temperatures are trending downwards here and the growing season is shorter. This is likely due to decreased sunspot activity (Maunder Minimum). It’s depressing. I’ve gotten better winter clothing so I can keep walking this winter. I have some good walking sticks for summer hiking and I’ve ordered ice spike tips for them.

1 Like

Global warming may be real, but it has not arrived here yet.

2 Likes

I don’t mind winter that much. I only notice January and February being very severe.

1 Like

I really like winter it’s my favorite season. The cold air just makes me feel alive.

im looking forward to winter this year. our winters are usually mild and lasts about 3 months dec-feb. before it warms up slowly in march. most years i can seed my garden the last week of march.

sometimes i get a season pass to go ski, at the local place that is a hill, that blows it’s own snow at night, but i didn’t buy a pass this year.

the plan for the winter is to do a lot of reading and put on a little weight. i will be happy when it’s over of course, my favorite season is fall.

1 Like

Scientists says that september no more autumn month.from now on it s summer month

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.