I am extremely bored, how about you?

I’m so bored that that I’m considering going to bed just because I have nothing to do. I’m not really sleepy, just tired of the boredom.

Who else has nothing to do and is bored?

Or if you aren’t bored, what are you doing to occupy your time?

11 Likes

When I do that I can’t sleep. I can only sleep when feeling sleepy. I will take my meds in 20min then will probably sleep 30-60min later. I just had a grilled cheese sandwich, halloumi.

7 Likes

What did you eat today?

4 Likes

Frozen pot pies. Nothing particularly all that great.

4 Likes

Ive been laying in bed for hours, can’t sleep and im bored. Just been on the forum.

4 Likes

I understand this.

I’m so bored that I wanna snack on bad things… but I shouldn’t :pensive:

Baby human has been asleep for about an hour so I’m just laying in bed. Gonna look through some photo albums I suppose…

7 Likes

I had spring rolls for dinner and tacos for supper. Costco has this great tacos kit, its 15$ca and it fed me 4 times.

4 Likes

@Aziz - Mmm tacos, delicious!

4 Likes

When I get home i am going to continue watching season 1 of Flight Attendant on HBOMax… it is pretty good. Started it earlier today.

4 Likes

Is that the one with Kaly Cuoco? or however you spell her name. From big bang theory?

2 Likes

No bd snekks … only good snekks… like di apples and di oranges …

4 Likes

I’ll take boredom sometimes over other things.

8 Likes

Yeah i really like her in Big Bang Theory. She is good in this too…

3 Likes

Yeah, it could be worse. No doubt.

5 Likes

Downloading music for The Squirrel and then about to do an Oculus workout. There may be sunset pics depending on the sky.

6 Likes

Will be eager to see them, if I’m awake that long.

2 Likes

Im trying to sleep but its too early still

1 Like

You could roll some paint on the wall and see how long it takes to dry? :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Did somebody say snekks. Now im hungarryyy i need dortos :drooling_face:

3 Likes

I just had a salad from Sheetz and I’m now gaming.

I delivered some Uber Eats orders earlier which makes today more productive than most :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes