I am extremely bored, how about you?

I get really bored sometimes.

I sit in bed most days.
Sometimes I move to the couch early afternoon.

I watch tv and listen to radio and sometimes I can read a couple pages but not much.

I drink a lot to help my constant cravings for something.
Don’t know what.
Quit smoking many years ago.
I try not to drink alcohol often n mainly drink coffee n tea n soft drink.
Always a drink in my hand.

I used to crewchetted and knit but I’m not good at it n no one to help me get better plus I’m picky who I would allow help me.

No point when I make things that are a bit ugly.

I sent a nice blanket to dr who saved my life and I sent another blanket to someone in USA.
Not the best blankets around but something I made and I haven’t made much.

6 Likes

Oh no… I am sorry… I only az di gud snekks tonight… you know… di :watermelon::pineapple::apple::tangerine:

3 Likes

Azzzz can u mek orange smoothie? Iz gud taste :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Iz tu taste… I will mek di orange smoothie 4u… ooo a pineapple orange smoothie…:smiling_face_with_tear:

4 Likes

Ahhhhh senkuuuuu sooo de taste oh so meny power :zap::battery::man_superhero::man_mage:

4 Likes

Lol… Di fruits are very power…

3 Likes

No sunset shots – very boring skies as the sun went down. Kid came home and was busy in my Oculus space. Already looking forward to her going back to uni.

7 Likes

I usually feel bored when I had bad sleep and the brain was too foggy to read books. To kill the time I watch TV series. So far I have watched two TV series this year.

4 Likes

I listen to music constantly…I gaze at art constantly…I gaze at my action figures…endless hours of entertainment for me…yes, I’m boring…haha

6 Likes

I’ve too much on the go at the moment so no time to have boredum. Saying that. I don’t really get it anymore. I try to keep max busy doing something and I need to find time to do some hobby time too. Living and exercise and helping the old man keeps me on my toes!

I at least try to do an hour of computer games a day to relax and I find that stimulating too so not a bad thing…maybe set aside some hobby time to relax a bit!

6 Likes

Myself have zero motivation to do anything. I tried reading a book but quit. Tomorrow i read the next chapter. I have to force myself. The goals i am setting myself are not really fun. Yes its boring :sleeping:. I am thinking hard to do something about this uncomfortable feeling, i know it will pass.

5 Likes

I’m all sorts of things. But not bored today.

I just came home a short time ago after traveling abroad and going through something hard. I’m just all happy to be in my normal life again. Play with my kid, drink coffee with the neighbour, chat with an internet friend, go into town, walk in the park, write. It is not exciting at all, but I’m fine. My own mind keeps me occupied too, so I’m not bored, rather living a simple life to not be overwhelmed. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Unrelated to the topic,

But my sister did the costumes for that season of The Flight Attendant.

A lot of drama on set and such.

She declined doing the second season.

9 Likes

I wish I was bored. I am having some down time to myself in the bedroom. Just laying on the bed browsing my phone.

It’s go go go go go all the ■■■■■■■ time and I just need to come down a bit. Can’t explain but oh well.

3 Likes

I did this earlier. Was so bored, I went back to bed after walking the dog.

Luckily he was ok with that and settled down quite quickly

4 Likes

I just went for a walk with my mom. I walked earlier today alone.

I’m listening to music right now.

4 Likes

This whole week is going to be boring.

I had to take my minivan into the shop to get the AC fixed and it’s going to take a minimum of 3 days to fix it, perhaps longer if he has trouble finding the parts because supply chains are all screwed up. This means I can’t go out or go to work. I’'ll be sitting at home chatting on WhatsApp, Telegram and this site most likely, and watching TV.

4 Likes

I actually found 2 things to watch on tv tonight

Coronation street and hunted

2 hrs of tv straight

Now im chilling online. Ive been buying slippers and socks for my parents as cheap & cheerful gifts :gift: i like to buy them something when i can afford

Still redecorating spare room. Hubby still sleeping on sofa for now :sleeping: i don’t get any decent sleep with him snoring but he doesn’t mind and it takes me longer to fall asleep with him in the bed because i get anxious. Nah i like my own bed to myself

3 Likes

Cant count how many times ive gone to bed early because bored

3 Likes

Well I am bored now.

3 Likes