I'm very bored

What’s up y’all?? It’s awful quiet here at home.

2 Likes

There seems to be no simple answer. It can be distressing too. You have done one good thing and that is reaching out to other people.
You might try to schedule some activities so you don’t have to reach the extreme boredom. You could make a list of things to do. What I need the most are activities that fill a good amount of time so I can rely upon them. One for me is reading. I search very hard to find books I will like and then I spend a few weeks reading them. Another is subscribing to mailing lists in your email and then trying to read what people send you. One more thing I do: I sometimes work for an hour trying to write something and then I send a letter to a few people I know.
Yet I do get bored a lot too.

1 Like

Thanks for the good advice.

Just hanging out while baby human sleeps…
The days go by so fast…

1 Like

Awe that’s sweet how old is he/she? @Human

1 Like

About a month and a half!:heartpulse:

1 Like

What are you up to??

@Turtle43

Trying to find an app or something to put on my phone to pass the night. @Human

2 Likes

Ah cool cool… do you play chess or anything? There’s an app to play chess with random people

1 Like

Can’t play chess… Guess I can learn though nothing else to do lol

1 Like

You could try a trivia app. I have four of those currently installed and they’re pretty fun. I don’t really like matching jewels or sling shooting pigs, lol.

1 Like

Thanks I’ll try that I’m not into the jewel games either @Andrey

1 Like

Do u like art at all? Coloring takes up a lot of time, just turn on some tunes and go at it

2 Likes

I do have this huge cork board the size of a window thought about trying to do something with it.

That sounds fun, go for it!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.