I am a burden to everyone around me

I AM A ■■■■■■■ BURDEN.

Okay.

So my boyfriend of 4 years left me about 3 years ago because my psychosis was through the roof. I’ve been so so guilty because I felt like I treated him like ■■■■. Also, I still owe him 500 dollars because his parents payed for one night of emergency visit.

I AM A ■■■■■■■ BURDEN AND I ABSOLUTELY HATE MYSELF
LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE
LOOK AT WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO HIM
YOU ■■■■■■■ PIECE OF ■■■■.
I HATE YOU
I HATE YOU
I HATE YOU
I HATE YOU
I ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■ HATE YOU
I HATE YOU!

YOU ARE PIECE OF ■■■■.

GO ■■■■ YOURSELF LAETITIA. YOU ARE STUPID AND ■■■■■■■ BURDENSOME TO EVERYONE.

YOUR GENETIC DISORDER WAS CAUSED BECAUSE YOU WERE BEING ■■■■ TO EVERYONE.

IT’S YOUR FAULT. YOUR FAULT. YOUR FAULT. YOUR FAULT. YOUR FAULT.
YOU ARE STUPID YO UARE STUPID YOU ARE STUPID STUPID

■■■■■■■ BURDEN YOU PIECE OF ■■■■

2 Likes

It’s a serious disorder and your none of those things.

Be strong. It’s nothing to do with your thought because it’s suspect. It is a disorder which questions your absolute basic process’ and leaves you doubting yourself.

Take the meds as prescribed and get a handle on things. We’ve all been there. We really have.

Chin up. Your a worthy human being going through a really stressful time. We’ve all done it and come through…be strong…

2 Likes

@anon10648258 I know you think it helps to vent, but you’re actually doing a form of self harm. The more you insult yourself, the more you will believe it. Instead, try to come up with three compliments to give yourself.

I have one, if you need help getting started. You obviously care deeply about helping others to the best of your ability.

5 Likes

I’m trying so hard, but I’ve done some stupid stuff to others when I was ill. That is unacceptable to me to do harm to others. Even with this stupid illness.

I cost his family 500 dollars. And I committed suicide 3 times when I was dating him.

Do you think that is acceptable to a charming, young, aspiring man who tried his best to help his girlfriend?

Absolutely not. What I’ve done is unacceptable.
I’m unacceptable.

I’m done with myself. At least for now. I don’t exist.

You have an illness. Many illnesses. You are trying your best at all times. Sometimes your best is better than other times.

But yes, I believe all of that is acceptable and forgivable. Have you apologized to him for the pain you caused? I’m sure he would forgive you. You tried your best to be in a relationship, but discovered you weren’t well enough to handle it. That’s a very human thing to do. It’s okay. You tried.

He obviously loved you and cared about your health. A real way to make it up to him would be by starting to take better care of yourself and treat yourself with the love and compassion he tried to show you. You’re doing nobody any favors by harming yourself. You will have to decide for yourself to start being kind to yourself, though.

At least I’ll pay for my sins in some way.

I’m never dating anyone again. I’ll keep hurting people.

Never again.

I don’t deserve love, compassion, nothing. I don’t deserve anything.

I’ll just give. I hate myself to the core.

Well, I left Canada because I was paralyzed.

We never talked to each other again for 3 years.

And that’s why I hate myself to the core. I hate myself. Hate.

I payed for what I’ve done. Paralysis was a payment. I paid for it and I’ll pay it again and again.

He doesn’t hate you and neither should you. Do you have access to ice right now? Or a bag of frozen veggies?

No…
I’m sorry, I know you are trying but I’m just through the roof right now.

Why am I such a horrible person?
I mean I spent my entire life trying to give to others. Give even I have nothing. Feed them when I have nothing. I’ve went to volunteer centers but I failed that one precious person.

His life, his family, his extended relatives, everyone.

I failed him miserably.

I just want to just drown.

Name five things you can see with your eyes right now

Book (tons of it), piano, mouse, computer, a letter

Name four things you can hear (real things only)

My brother exercising, Strangers Things, music, and computer typing sounds

Name three things you can smell

uh…like nothing. Just air. Books? I don’t know. My room is pretty odorless right now

Okay. What’s your favorite thing to eat?

Anything. Anything is good, except cucumber and zucchini.

How many people are in your house right now?

Four people right now.