Huel powders

I don’t eat much, only around 1550calories a day. It is the only way to maintain my weight and I can’t eat any less.

I have my homemade cereal with fruit for breakfast, a piece of meat with supergrains/flavoured rice and now huel. And fruit all day. It really isn’t a lot.

I don’t get that hungry though, so that is handy. I haven’t had the hunger throughout my life, except when they put me on haldol for a few weeks lol. I am just genetically wired to not have the need to eat that much luckily.

1 Like

Im trying to eat less because Im huge. Saw some photographs of me and Im surprised how big I am, especially when sitting. I almost feel like I need to eat 2 meals a day because at the moment Im still not losing weight even though Im eating less than I have been the last couple of years.

1 Like

Just ordered huel hot and savoury dishes. Have you tried them?

It will make a change from my regimen. It gets boring eating the same things all the time.

Pianogal proves it is possible to lose weight through diet and exercise on meds. It takes an awful amount of hard work, but if alcohol is your vice that is a real calorie increaser. And life can get boring without a vice.

I havn’t tried them. I’m very skeptical about them to be honest. Could work I guess if the normal stuff is anything to go by.

Why? They have a formulae for the powders, so why not take what they make before processing into a powder, add a few spices and voila, a meal.

I just find the concept strange. Where as I don’t mind it when its mimicking a shake. But I dunno. It could be good.

1 Like

@StarCrazy

Well, I tried the hot & savoury today. It was the madras flavour. It was delicious and I added a spoonful of mango chutney in it.

I can see that it would be a good alternative to the powder for your medication’s sake, if you had to swap a liquid for a solid. Not that it is that solid, but more so than the shake.

is just like having a healthy pot noodle flavour wise. I wasn’t that hungry for a few hours, so it did the trick even though it is not a lot of food.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.