How's the diet going?

i lost 2 pounds this week. aiming for another 2 by next saturday. i want 7 pounds off this month. then i will take a break for a while yet try and maintain the loss. roll on next week and let’s see if i can lose another 2 pounds. how’s your weight loss going?

1 Like

Ever since I ended up with a cast on my foot/leg, I have been losing weight since I can no longer walk to the grocery store.

1 Like

I lost 2.8 lbs. it’s not much but I am happy with the loss.

2 Likes

I don’t dare weigh myself - I kind of went of my diet a bit recently for a couple of days - but I intend to get back on track

2 Likes

I weighed at the doctors office about a week ago and I had somehow lost 18 pounds !! I think it’s because I switched to three microwave dinners a day to save money? Looking forward to more weight loss!

3 Likes

sooo wish for an 18 pound loss! well done michael. keep up the good work. xxx

1 Like

thanks Jayne. You too !!

hovering around 12 stone 1 lb at the moment. getting serious now about loosing weight so no more cakes or chocolates etc. I allow myself wholemeal buttered toast and a hot chocolate every day but only tend to have one main meal which is usually chicken (in sauce of some sort) and steamed vegetables

2 Likes

Good gong, jaynebeal. We weigh in on the first of every month. My weight remains stable, give or take a pound or two. I still suck on hard candies to get me through the night. I wish I could find another solution.

I have lost weight but not for the right reasons :frowning:

I need to lose 150 pounds from my starting weight. I’ve lost 31 pounds so far, and I weigh in tomorrow to see what I lost this week. :sunny:

3 Likes

My doctor noticed that I’ve been losing weight steadily since February. I’ve lost 28lbs when I weighed myself before going in the hospital. I was in the hospital for ten days and gained 5lbs because I was allowed to go to the cafeteria and they had so much food.
I’m not on a specific diet, but changed a lot from working with my holistic nutritionist. I stopped eating processed foods and eat and drink organic. My pulse used to be in the 100s and my cardiologist said that maybe that was what my resting pulse was. After working with Mara my pulse is now in the 80s. Something else that happened was the acne on my face went away. I also learned to be more mindful when I eat and check in with my body and not just eat my whole plate.
Another thing that has helped me lose weight is coming off the Risperdal and decreasing the Seroquel. I have lost my appetite and now only eat twice a day just so I can take my Geodon. If it wasn’t for the Geodon I would probably only eat once a day.
Congrats everyone on losing weight! It’s probably one of the hardest things to do. :sunny:

2 Likes

[quote=“INTROBC, post:2, topic:10371, full:true”]
Ever since I ended up with a cast on my foot/leg, I have been losing weight since I can no longer walk to the grocery store.
[/quote]

I ordered food from Walmart. They deliver for free. Anyhow, the food arrived. Other than the eggs and bread that I have been left with for the last 5 days, I can eat again, real food. Yeee Haaa.

So for the last 5 days I have had fried egg sandwich, boiled egg sandwich, boiled eggs with ketchup that was left over from KFC ( Still have a few ketchup packets left from the 27 that they gave me ). I think that I will hold off on the eggs for a while now.

1 Like

The cast is off. They suggested that I put on another tighter cast on for 2 more weeks, or buy a foot brace.

I said forget it.

Once home, I took a used laundry detergent jug and cut it into the shape of a foot brace, and presto bing, a free foot brace.

The only thing else it needed was some duct tape. So I’m back on my feet again and can make it to the grocery store. The previous free food delivery from Walmart saved the day when I was off my feet.
( That’s free delivery, not free food. )

1 Like

I am down to 240 (used to be 274). I eat frozen dinners every day.