How to Quit Being Bored?

@Butterflyy…, Be…, Whatever You…, Do…, Whatever it is, U Decide to Do…, Be Careful… :pensive:

OK… Just a nudge lol… Nothing wrong with that right…? Feels good to get a nudge, to me… From the right persons

1 Like

@Butterflyy…, A Tap…, Light Tap…, Gentle Tap…, On Da Shoulder?.. . … :pensive:

Lol… :pensive:

1 Like

Having said that I have an aunt she likes to be more than a gentle tap and I don’t mind cos I can feel she cares and wants the best for me even if I don’t agree with all her advice… She’s my funny crazy aunt she’s not actually an aunt but in my parents church all elder females are aunts

1 Like

It’s Nice to Be Around Individuals That Let You Be Yourself And Commend Your Individuality.

Any Kind of Family, (No Matter How ‘Crazy’), is Important I Agree.

:snake: :sleeping: :snake:

1 Like

Another way to quit being bored is having meaningful purpose cos then you’ve got a drive. It helps.
And also being in an atmosphere that allows u to feel less gruggy. And lazy. And bored. Wen the times right to be in that atmosphere. I think wen I move out I will feel more motivated cos ill be in my own space, not constantly mixing with my families energies. Not in a rude way.

I’m Witcha @anon90843118, I . Am . With . Ya .

Waiting Patiently Myself.

Spacehog~ ‘In The Meantime’. (Song/Video). 10/10.

:snake: :sleeping: :snake:

1 Like

Who Owns Your Heart
-
Someone, Somewhere, Somehow

Bob Dylan~ ‘Talkin’ World War lll Blues’. (Album/The Freewheelin’ Bob Dylan/1963).

Light Reflecting Light, Reflecting The Reflections of Lights

Reaching The Edge of Time’s Reflection Mirroring Space & Time

The Wallflowers~ ‘Sleepwalker’. (Song/Video/2000). 10/10.

~@~<.><.><.>…Be Yourself…<.><.><.>~@~
-dkjfjei383opfrdf;flrrk30fmjvld;elt03o0fdldf;io3pf-kf;f,kgekr0ekfld;pfke0dfof
~@~<.><.><.>…And The Rest Will Follow…<.><.><.>~@~

Side Note :::~ Once Again, I Was Walking to The Gas Shop, a Bit Far Down The Road. To Once Again, Pick up Some Soda. And as I Got Halfway There, I Seen an Older Woman Walking With a Cane (Jus in Case She Got Tired During Her Walk). as She Got Closer, I Smiled And Said, ‘Hello, How Ya Doin’?. She Smiled And Said, ‘I’m Doing Good, How Are You’?. I Jus Laughed Quietly And Said, ‘Pretty Good’!. She Smiled Once Again And Said, ‘I’m Gonna Be 69 Soon’!. I Leaned Forward And Kept Quietly Laughing And With a Bit of Happy Excitement Said, ‘Happy Birthday’!. She Laughed And We Both Went on About Our Ways.

And When I Finally Got to The Shop, I Discovered That They Sell Energy Herbal Supplement Tablets. They Aren’t Cheap, But I’m Gonna See if They Are Worth The Dolla, Dolla Bills Ya’ll!.

(By) (The) (Way)~ Good Morning, Noon, Afternoon, Evening, And or Night One And All!.

(Back to Our Regularly Scheduled Program)

1 Like

Natalie Imbruglia~ ‘Torn’. (Song/Video/1997). Cover Song of ‘Ednaswap’. 10/10.

The Beatles~ ‘Here Comes The Sun’. (Song/Video/2019 Mix). 1969. 10/10.

dhdkwh492hyr8793hfd-dbdpfnbd;bf9nfksnfpd;lndebh30rfbdpdnf;dnbd093uwe0fndp

(American Actress, Producer, Dancer, And Singer)

‘The Only Thing That Will Make You Happy is Being Happy With Who You Are’~ Goldie Hawn

She Rose to Fame on The NBC Sketch Comedy Program ‘Rowan & Martin’s Laugh In’.

(November 21, 1945) (Age 74 Years)