How Many of you guys do daily workout without getting psychotic

I been doing deep breathing excercise since 22 days … and I do run on trade mill …Till now i am not getting any psychosis … BUT i Ignore meditation … DOes it help …???

3 Likes

I walk/jog/run on my treadmill everyday in the morning and have not experienced any symptoms of psychosis. I would believe that exercising benefits your physical health more and not your mental health as much.

3 Likes

MY work is all heavy lifting and stuff, been doing it for 24 years

2 Likes

As everyone knows, I do yoga for about a half hour every day. Really helps me.

2 Likes

@yinyang TRy Deep Breathing excercise …Fallow your trainer if u have or just youtube and google… I have been doing deep breathing excercise for 22 days …

1 Like

I meditated doing endurance sports. I pushed myself with affirmations. I had dreams exercising. I shared my dreams with my friends drinking alcohol. Till someday i made poor decisions. It was like i had an awakening and got mad. I didn’t know it was coming at the time. The little i knew back than. I never heard of a therapist or psychologist. My doctor gave the ok. He was right, i am ok.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.