Schizophrenia.com

How many Asexual woman on this forum? TRIGGER sex topic

Just curious as to why you are asexual?

I am asexual because I don’t enjoy sex and because I am not suited for sex in terms of my physical health.

I would like to sexually satisfy a partner and that would actually bring me joy, because it seems like men do usually like sex, but because of a combination of the above, I am asexual

1 Like

I’m asexual 1515

1 Like

Can I ask why or is it private, that’s okay if it is private

1 Like

SOMETIMES I feel like I am useless because I am asexual

it makes me sad.

well not useless but like I am missing out.

How to change my attitude?

1 Like

I don’t have any sexual feelings anymore. I just totally lost interest when I was married, it was really hard on our marriage.

2 Likes

I am asexual because I have had a hysterectomy and sex isn’t enjoyable for me anymore, plus anti psychotics take away my sex drive, also I am fat, scarred, and hate my body in general.

2 Likes

Just wondering if I will ever find a partner who will want to stick around with me knowing I don’t want to have sex.

I don’t know I mean he would really have to love me a lot if sex is important :confused:

1 Like

I’m asexual - I don’t enjoy sex either. It kind of disgusts me

2 Likes

I’m asexual because I’m on two meds that act as complete chemical castrators: Risperdal Consta and Celexa.

Also because of my religion that disallows lesbian sex. Although I am bisexual, I have zero interest in sex with men.

1 Like

I think it’s possible to find someone that loves you more than for just sex. I once read an article about a woman that was cut in half and she had no vagina or anus nothing. And she found a boyfriend and got married. So he obviously loved her for more than sex. There was also one girl born without a vagina and she found a boyfriend.

2 Likes

Thankyou that is really encouraging to hear.

I hope they also want to stick around! well if not that is up to them ofcourse,…

Are you still interested in relationships as an asexual? it is okay if it is personal

1 Like

I am still interested in relationships and have hope one day I will find a good man. I am just not actively looking right now.

1 Like

That sounds awesome.

Nice to hear I am not the only one.

1 Like

My meds castrate me so completely and my religion is so stubborn in its anti gay attitude that no I’m not at all interested in carrying on a romantic relationship anymore. It’s just too hard without sex. I’ve already tried it for years and it didn’t work.

oh really? Why is that?

Because it’s just natural when two people love each other romantically to want to express that love sexually. And it’s extremely frustrating when the meds make it impossible for one of you to reach orgasm because the meds numb up your female parts. It just makes the whole sex act a grand exercise in frustration.

1 Like

Yea I have never tried an asexual relationship so I don’t know if it would work for me but I am a Sagittarius, we are said to be optimistic people so I have some faith that it would. Like 99.99999999999%

Thanks for the insight though it is really insightful, and I am sorry to hear that the medications are doing that to you. At the same time it is cool to hear that you have activities in your life that give you meaning

2 Likes

Yes I do and thank you @Mae .

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.