How do you imagine yourself in ten years?

Ten years is a long time and a lot can happen. I will be 58.

I hope by then I will have lost some weight, quit smoking and found some relief from my negatives.

7 Likes

I hope I’ll be a grandma by then. That would be awesome.

3 Likes

Call of duty God lol but seriously I hope Clozapine will make me go out of bed.

4 Likes

Hope to have more friends
Bought a house
Got a job thats not killing my back
Feel good about my steps

3 Likes

Either I’ve managed to get out from food industry or dead

4 Likes

Hopefully I will have lost a significant amount of weight. I also really hope by then I’ll be able to hold at least a part time job.

3 Likes

Let’s see… In 10 years I’ll be 38, I hope to have a kiddo by then, yes we are trying. I hope to still be married to my wonderful husband. Maybe a few more friends, and maybe some weight loss by then

3 Likes

I’ll look like a figure on a heavy metal album cover.

2 Likes

F**k I’ll be 67 but God willing I’ll still be kicking *ss in my fashion, I’m gonna be living on my own in a retirement tower like me ol’ Gran’ma, pissin’ off the neighbors (that can still hear) by playing my music too loud :loud_sound:

3 Likes

I will be king of the world

3 Likes

Hmmm, hopefully I’ll live that long. I’d be 70 years old. I’ll be happy if I have most of my teeth still and can poop regularly. Being still able to walk on my own and live on my own would be nice too.

5 Likes

I am going to be even sexier than I am now.

6 Likes

If I’m still alive at 65, I hope I’m still writing songs and recording. I hope my friends are still around, and I’m still reasonably active. I also hope I don’t lose my mind in the meantime LOL

5 Likes

In ten years, I will be 55 years old. My son will graduate from college. Maybe my parents will pass away and I would seprate with my wife and I will buy my medications by meself if I am still alive.

2 Likes

I’ll be 63 so likely not alive or nothing much different than now

3 Likes

The last ten years have flown by so quickly and I didn’t manage to achieve many of my hopes or dreams. Hopefully in ten years (I’ll be 65), I will have reunited with my son, will have met a kind caring man and have a new found confidence.

I am so afraid of spending my remaining years alone.

5 Likes

Ill be dead in 10 years - and would have gone home.

4 Likes

I Hope I will have lost weight and be able to quit alchohol. I also hope I will be exercicing again.

4 Likes

Are you switching to this?

3 Likes

In 10 years I’ll be 44. I hope to be working or on early retirement. I hope to be in good physical health and hopefully no more voices. But life is full of surprises. So, we’ll see said the blind.

3 Likes