How do you cope with the idea of death

i couldn’t say, they suspend me for the littlest thing, they have a file on me full of stupid ■■■■ idk it sucks

I bet you there’s ■■■■■■■ nothing

I’m 61 years old and have had a good life. I’m ready to die when the time comes. I’m religious and don’t fear death.

2 Likes

Did Anyone Hear My Grim Reaper Story (???).

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d like to be dead for just a week. No responsibilities, no grocery bills or vacuuming the living room, or no shaving for a week. I would rest up and take it easy for the week. Yeah, that would be pretty cool. I would be worried about the mail piling up though.

2 Likes

I dont believe in the Grim Reaper

That’s Cool!.

Did You Like The Story (???).

its a myth and i haven’t read it, sorry

That’s Cool!.

Every Human Being is Free to Do as They Wish…,

Unless You’re an Alien…,

Then!,

Spaceships Are Your Best Friend…,

Be Sure to Fly Away in Beautiful Rainbows (!!!)… . …

im indifferent to it, but im slowly gaining back a passion for living. So onward and upward :blush:

3 Likes

I was suspended from here when my ex partner died

Sorry For Your Loss.

Well Spaceships Are Still Cool!.

she didnt go up in a spaceship lol

1 Like

She’s With The Rainbows Now.

Be Still. And Wait For The Summer Rain… . …

1 Like

The idea of death doesn’t really bother me if it means it’s the end because if you no longer exist it means every worry you have ever had ends.

1 Like

Like That Noah Cyrus Song/Video~ ‘The End of Everything’?.

Personally I think death is inevitable and worrying about it coming is no good for anyone. Its a part of living : so it lives, so it shall die etc. You can’t remove one from the other.

I find it much harder to deal with other people dying and not having them around anymore than worrying about my own mortality.

1 Like

Want a few more years in life and then I’ll welcome death

I don’t want to achieve immortality through my art. I want to achieve it by not dying.

1 Like

Well, remote viewing is very real. The results were, they saw some stuff of what happens when you die. When you study the paranormal you learn some things that make you believe there is more going on than meets the eye.