no creation means no creator or no god

Ok ,

Try Thus ,

Clap Your Hands and Say " Yeah " ,

There You Are ,

Therefore You Were Created (!!!)

xyis1.blogspot.in

http://xyis1.blogspot.in/

XY=1 an equation where a curved line doesn’t meet a straight line next to it. XY=1 an equation that says X and or Y can never equal zero. XY=1 if X and or Y equals zero then we get 1=0, in fact we get —>[any number = zero] XY=1 is the proof that creation and destruction are impossible. XY=1 is the proof that balance exists and only change related creation and destruction are possible. XY=1 proves that our World was never created ( no beginning ) XY=1 proves that our World will never cease to exist ( no end ) Beginning and end are relative terms. Our life (WORLD) can begin can end but existence itself can’t begin and can’t end. Only Change is possible. God(s) cannot create and God(s) can not destroy and God(s) can not change laws. God(s) cannot create laws and also can not destroy laws… Therefore God(s) cannot exist. Therefore…

[11. God(s) cannot exist.

Hmm ,

I Suppose I WIll Try To Splice Your Number One ,

“1. God(s) cannot exist.” ,

• ((( God’s Can Not Ex Sist ))) -

Got No Meaning On that One ,

Jus Lyke Tha Word ,

-((( Schitz Oh Phren eee Ahh ))) -

I Dunno guys and Gals ,

I Jus Don’t Know … ,

But On A Side Note ,

I Dropped Out Of School … .

It’s 11 but copy paste shows it has 1

I came up with this mathematical equation by chance that answers all your math problems.
(1=) What do you think? Does it sum things up properly?

If 1=0 then creation is possible that is what xy=1 tells you. I think you need to understand that truth before blindly replying to my posts.

I’m not good at understanding math equations at all but my equation is one that I can understand . It’s not 1=0 it’s just written… 1=

Perhaps It Shoulda Been (1=?) OR (1=1) OR (One = One) ,

Honestly I Have Always Hated Math ,

But In All Curation Of Thine Professing Within Circles Of Confusion I Think We Can All Agree That ,

2+2=5 (!!)

Maybe ((( 1 is 1 ))) ,

Tha Birth Of Science Perhaps ,

and Thank GOD Cause Advil Works Everytyme (!!!)

1= ALL is what it is expressing. Like in saying, All 4(1) and 1 (4) ALL. That is how to express All.
This is not a free 4 all.

Ad(D) vil(llian) ,

" Talks In Maths " - Thank You .

It’s Getting Weird In Here Guys …

The original question is what I was trying to answer all this time. God in the end is ALL in ALL so 1=.

Kellie Im Curious ,

Is What We Have Said So Far , Helping At All (???) ,

I Would Assume That All Of Tha Differences Would Create More Confusion Perhaps ,

Not Completely Sure But Im A Tad Bit Dizzy Myself ,

So Im Jus Curious About Your Thots On What We All Have Said …

OR If You Would Rather Naught Share Thaz Fine As Well ,

But Maybe Some Of This Is Helpful … .

I don’t believe in religion. I am undecided as to whether there is a god. I guess the definition is the question. What do you define as god?

Is it the impetus that created all things, and the energy that’s all around us communicating to people and making them seem crazy to others for being able to sense this? What created us we’re all a product of that energy that was either the big bang or whatever else caused the creation of all things.

I personally don’t think religion is helpful in this world. If I am going to believe in a form of god, it will be on my own terms and not expecting salvation by behaving like a decent human. Anyone who needs religion to tell them right from wrong is admitting they need guidance from the sins of their own minds, and this worries me. Every time I let something other than myself decided things it doesn’t end well.

I think that the fact that we will even argue His existence tells of how we believe in Him.

Not To Continue With Any Type Of Argument But I Think ,

I Think That Peeps Who Think There Is Some Sort Of Reward For Believing In Him/Her Could Be A Root Of Anger ,

Unjustified Anger Of Sorts …

and As I Read In Tha Bye-Bull ,

" They Receive Their Reward " .

I burned my Bible long ago, but I have two more although I live by much of what it offers us in directions to go in. I think that evil infiltrated it to hide amongst the truths found therein. Where better to hide such evil then in a book written 2 thousand years ago and translated many times in different languages, for what does Evil have to lose in doing such deceptive acts. Read your script and follow the directors ques.

Dear Kellie ,

When OR If You Become Some Sort Of “believer” ,

Consider Keeping Your Transient Wave Of Revolutionary Change To Yourself ,

Many Webbings Lay Before ,

and Keeping It To Ones Self Is A Very Acceptable Way To Be Within Your Personal Webbing Of Spirituality ,

So Don’t Fall Into Trapdoors Of Sorts Of Organized Convulsions Of Rage jealousy and Pure Nothingness ,

So To Say It Bluntly ,

Jus Keep it To Yourself ,

Sincerely ,
SleepOptimistic .