How are you in the mornings, when you get up?

Mornings are brutal lately. I can barely stay awake. Then I can’t get to sleep. Just can’t get it right

1 Like

I usually feel pretty good in the mornings. It’s my favorite time of day.

1 Like

Since I stopped taking latuda in the morning I am really good.
I used to get so tired etc from the medication but now I only take it at night time which helps.

I :zzz: leep well but get up a lot to go to the bathroom.

I enjoy Morning coffee and breakfast.

1 Like

I wake up pretty good. My sleeping is down from 10 hours or so on average to 8 or less. I get up and get moving and try to do 10,000 steps by the time my father gets up. I’ve noticed a big difference with less sedation by doing more exercise!

1 Like

It’s been my goal to get up by 10 since the beginning of the year. I can’t usually seem to get outta bed til 11 most days if I have my druthers. I’m a real bear in the morning, my partner hates when I ask him to help me get up…

1 Like

No mornings for this gal. I wake up every evening with a big ass smile on my face.

2 Likes

I can hardly sleep at all at night I get woken up with a lot of shouting and loud whispering all through the night and when I do wake up I just feel exhausted

1 Like

I feel great when I wake up. I make coffee and smoke cigarettes

2 Likes

I fuggen hate mornings…

Must be the depression for godsake !

1 Like

The only good mornings start after 11AM, Usually I feel like I’ve been run overby a truck.

Coffee helps, but it still takes a few hours to become alive.

2 Likes

Love mornings wake up at 4am have a coffee and ciggerettes on my verandah.usually get about 7 hours sleep

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.