Hi forumers what are ya all up to? and what time is it?

I’m in my bed bored as anything.
I watsapped someone but they are not replying
its 2am so I should sleep but I had a pot of ice cream so I am not tired now

4 Likes

Hey, I tried to watch a tutorial video on making circuits with Eagle PCB Editor, but it’s an hour long and I don’t quite have the right headspace to watch it. I want to modify a PEMF circuit to become wearable as a hat, with 8 coils instead of 1. It’s not conceptually hard, it’s like high school electronics stuff (I made something harder in Grade 10) but the utility of it is just massive, if it can solve weak blood-brain barrier issues quickly.

But I can’t do that yet. So I’m going to dick around and watch fighting game footage and cat videos or something.

1 Like

hey Naturallycured,
you are buying a new PEMF set right?

how does it work again, does it neutralise free radicals by an electromagnetic energy?

1 Like

Kind of like that.

It selectively feeds damaged cells with electrons so they heal faster, or heal at all. Leaves healthy cells alone.

Really cool technology.

1 Like

Its 9:15 here. I’m eating a snack bag of chips. ( crisps for you UK folk)

4 Likes

sounds like what vitamin c does :star_struck: as well as all antioxidant vitamins :star_struck:

(Apparently. hehe)

Antioxidants help with healing, they’re pretty essential for that.

This treatment on top of antioxidants is like enhanced healing. The more powerful models even cause mineral depletion since they’re being used up for healing so fast.

1 Like

that sounds a bit unnatural to me if minerals are being depleted :frowning: you sure it is ok to do that?

just out of concern.

1 Like

Yeah, just need a good multi and electrolytes with the treatment. It’s no problem.

1 Like

Whatup butterfly, its 333pm right now, about to get back into a cram sesh, block exams are on tuesday and I have alot of reviewing hours ahead of me. Protip watch osmosis videos on youtube. Their about the human body and easy to understand, hopefully theyll put you to sleep they always do for me at least

2 Likes

I’m trying to relax on the couch. Listening to music. Its 620 PM

1 Like

heya,
haha thanks for the tip.

though I cant be asked… :butterfly:

good luck with your revision, proud of you for studying with the condition that is good that you don’t let it stop you from following your dreams!

1 Like

11:34 am …Dad is going up the road to get a pie with peas for lunch. I’ve just got back from a 30 minute jog…it’s a bit warmer out in the sun. Nice day if a little cold early.

1 Like

7:40 pm. Just chilling at home with Mrs. Squirrel. Watching the sky to see if there might be sunset photos happening.

3 Likes

I’m watching a tv series called Frontier. I like it so far.

2 Likes

What kind of pie has peas? Inquiring minds want to know. :thinking:

3 Likes

this is making me hungry for Shepheard’s pie and a good ol stir fry lol

1 Like

It is near time for me to smoke and/or eat.

1 Like

how is the smoking reduction going?

I was on videochat with my friends, we played PC Call of Duty BattleRoyal together in one team. Then I bought a PC game on special, Red Dead Redemption 2 and played for like 1-2hrs. I just finished playing, its a cowboy and gangs game, its awesome.

1 Like