Hi everyone

What are you all doing?

I’m preparing to sleep. Soon.

Will just fill up my water bottle.

5 Likes

Early days here. Just had some breakfast and did some weights. Weather is good so will go for a jog in a bit when it’s a bit warmer. Only 8:22am here on the other side of the world!

2 Likes

I am just watching TV and waiting for my dad to bring me my dinner. :bear::bear::bear:

2 Likes

I am deciding what’s for dinner so I can take my meds.

1 Like

Just washed dishes and swept the kitchen… gonna probably shower and find something to watch or do some reading.

1 Like

I’m watching a tv show called Big Love and waiting for my daughter to get here so we can have dinner.

1 Like

I upgraded my PEMF machine but I think I blew the old capacitor out. It was too strong or something.

It’s still stronger than before, without the old capacitor. Just grinding that out.

1 Like

I’m vaping drinking a beverage and watching Lord of The Ring: The Fellowship of the Ring.

1 Like

I used to fancy Frodo baggins

1 Like

Elijah wood is good-looking. Odd eyes tho

1 Like

I just ate and now resting

1 Like

I’m just pricing winter coats and listening to cars drive by my window. :slight_smile:

I got a really cool new hat from the thrift shop earlier today.

1 Like

I love a good buy… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same here! The hat was marked up to eight big ones, and I used my veterans discount on it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Veterans discount? You can use that on any clothes or… Is that for having served for the army?

1 Like

It’s a discount that some stores and businesses offer to those that have served in any branch of the US military. :slight_smile:

I did a four year enlistment in the Air Force.

The thrift shop I frequent is pretty veteran friendly. :+1:

4 Likes

Cool did you fly some form of aircraft

1 Like

No, I worked in administration and as a security monitor.

I ran what’s called an orderly room for fighter pilots.

5 Likes

I’m just catching up on the forum and taking a break from the grandbabies for a minute.

3 Likes

Do you live with the grand babies?

1 Like