Hey forumers

How is everyone feeling today?

I am feeling quite restless. I don’t like it. Its distracting. I’m hoping it goes away soon enough.

11 Likes

I’m feeling kind of lifeless to be honest.
Like very little energy.
This is common for me.

2 Likes

Hi! Some slight headaches, making work very hard to do.

2 Likes

Took my morning meds. Visiting here. Trying to stay awake.

2 Likes

Kind of happy. Might have a date today during the evening.

1 Like

I’m ok. My main worry is covid19 at the moment. People in my family are getting complacent.

4 Likes

Best of wishes with the date if it goes ahead.

Actually i feel fine this evening (i have been though a lot of pain lately)
It might be the zyprexa kicking in.

Today i helped to baptize a little smiling, bald headed baby. Great fun.

I know all about feeling restless, hope you can use the energy for some purpose.

3 Likes

I was suffering bad schizophrenia drug withdrawals but I’m feeling ok right now it comes in waves

1 Like

Hello Butterfliezzz! :blush: :butterfly: :bug:

I’m doing well. Just staying inside to comfort Jimmy from the fireworks.

Now I’m gonna watch a movie on Amazon.

3 Likes

My day started out pretty good I watched some movies and TV – kinda went South now feel not so good again

1 Like

Feel like Im sleeping my life away, and when I am awake Im bored and often turning to booze for more escapism. But I can feel I’m getting dissatisfied with that too.

1 Like

Boss of what?

8i8i8i8

1 Like

Good morning everyone. Here is is 5:24am and I have been up since 2. Coffee just doesn’t taste good this morning-kind of making my stomach sour. So I am switching to Decaf Green Tea.

Tomorrow I go back to the pdoc to see if he will change my antipsychotic from Zyprexa to something more weight neutral.

1 Like

Hi ,
I’m new, kinda shy at first, just wanted to comment on the topic. I have found myself meditating 8 to 9 hours a day and then 4 to 5 hours before bed. I can’t watch tv, Netflix …etc it messes with me pretty badly, I read a lot usually 4 to 5 books at once on spiritual journey research and bios and history.
I have a question
How do two people who have severe mental illness, one is growing, the other is very very different stay together?
I would say just asking for a friend, yet that friend is me.
I feel like I need space my own home, driving is difficult with her, she has almost caused 10 accidents in two weeks, shes in the passenger seat!
I feel like my nerves are shot, and symptoms of my Parnoid Schizophrenia, depression, PTSD and anxiety are raging war against my self care.
Honestly I feel a episode coming on. My medication just changed a month ago.
Any insight?

1 Like

Hope you feel better soon. I’m feeling a little down today, not sure why. I’m sure I’ll shake it though.

2 Likes

Hope you feel better soon too. Thanks

2 Likes

Hey welcome to this forum

I think it can take like two months to feel the full on effects of the antipsyhotic so hang in there

IDK I don’t really have any good advice for two ppl with severe mental illness to stay together. Because it is not something I’d do personally. Maybe some1 else could care to share?

1 Like

Thank you for your wisdom.
I actually got my answer today from my highest authenticity self and through my Therapy Session.
I’m moving out so I can properly selfcare. I have been carrying her for 10 years without commit from her in her actions.
So our paths have split.

1 Like

Right now I feel hungry and sleepy.

1 Like