Hey forumers

I have just woken up and kind of feel a reluctance to live, it pretty much happens everyday morning. But once I make my bed, take a shower, clean up the apartment, I start to feel relatively fine. I feel like when my home is tidied up, so is my life. Now I feel a bit anxious, cause I have stuff to do in the city, but the benzo is there to help me (not recommending this to anyone, though).

1 Like

My mood has been going downhill lately. Having concentration issues and thought blocking. So frustrating. Spoke with my pdoc about it. We are just going to monitor it for now but next time I see her she will do a cognitive test. @anon90843118, hope you feel better soon. Sorry you are struggling.

I’m good. Relaxing at home with my fiancée. Our anniversary is tomorrow. :blush:

1 Like

My left arm is really sore but I have no idea why.

But then again, do I know half of the time why my body is in a ■■■■ ton of pain?

So yeah. My pain is always so mysterious.

Feeling up and early because I’m back on my 6pm-2am sleep pattern.

Was supposed to start my prescription for Rexulti but it is out of stock until the 9th. Geez!

I have been feeling depressed lately, but today was an active and social day. I ignored my depressed feelings and this helped a bit. Im somewhat okay now. Son and i played, chatted and roasted marshmallows on the fire in out garden.

2 Likes

My urge to overeat is strong today. I know why. But I need to overcome it.

1 Like

You can do it, you can overcome it!

2 Likes

Aw thanks so much!

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

I actually dissolved the relationship. My Wellness overall is the most important to me, I have value and worth, a lot more than she realizes. Oh, not my responsibility.
Thank you Butterflyy!

1 Like

Aw that’s awesome glad you are feeling better. Yea it’s important to know your boundaries and stand up to them hehe. :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.