How's everyone

How’s everyone feeling today? I’m kinda depressed today and having some psychosis

2 Likes

I hope you feel better soon. I’m tired did a lot of running around.

1 Like

It’s getting late here. I get a bit depressed late at night. I felt great yesterday and felt so-so today.

2 Likes

Oh man, feel better soon @TTS777.

2 Likes

Thank you. Hopefully your running around was productive

1 Like

I get that way too at night

2 Likes

Thank you Wave 151515

2 Likes

I don’t know how I am. I am nervous about having a bad night. I’ve had a lot of those lately. I’m scared I’m going to have a break. I can’t recall having had such an awful time, where it’s just ongoing with no relief- no hospitalization, no pdoc to help me figure out my meds. The demons are everywhere, voices are really bothering me, and I’m even smelling things that I don’t think are there (dirt). I can’t sleep, I can’t leave the house, and I’m scared to close my eyes long enough to wash my face because I’m scared something will pop up behind me.

@TTS777 I hope you feel happier soon. Depression and psychosis are miserable, especially when they team up.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that. I’ve been feeling the same lately and it worries me, but I have a pdoc appointment next month I’m holding out for

1 Like

I have an appointment next month too. I would send her a message, but I don’t feel like I convey the severity of the problem through the computer. I don’t think she’ll add new meds via the internet anyways. She might increase my saphris, but I don’t want her to because it will just aggravate my TD. I need to see her.

1 Like

I hope it gets better for u soon enough. I’m OK thanks for asking. Just going to sleep now and that’s it really pondering about the future

2 Likes

It might not hurt to send an email or a phone call to see if she can do something

1 Like

I slept 15 hours today - 13 during the night and a 2 hour nap. I feel like an absolute Haldol zombie. UGH

1 Like

I know how that goes. Monday I slept 16 hours

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.