Schizophrenia.com

Hello, I'm worhtless, thank you

Can’t make anymore money than disability and stuck living with people who resent my dependency. Been thinking more and more frequently about the meaninglessness of my life and wanting to die. I don’t know what I want or expect anyone to tell me, but I needed to get this out.

5 Likes

I frequently think of death, but life may get better, miracles do happen

Grab yourself by the bollox - and give yourself a kindly slap.

None of us are worthless - and feeling sorry for yourself, aint gonna help you.

If your depressed - cart yourself off to your doctor and get some anti-depressants like sertraline.

And this is meant in the nicest possible way :slight_smile: x

2 Likes

I hear ya, I couldn’t even handle living with my parents when I was pregnant, couldn’t wait to get on Section 8. But now, I feel stuck, or it weighs it on me every day because I’m in so much debt.
Hope you can stick it out, maybe you guys could talk it out
without fighting. life is worth living, no matter what.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

If you are feeling suicidal or having a mental health crisis, please tell someone — a friend or family member, a teacher, a doctor or therapist or call 911 (if you’re in the U.S.) or the Emergency Medical Services phone number in your country.

You can also call a crisis intervention hotline—these are available in the U.S. and in many other countries. You do not need to be actively suicidal to benefit from a crisis hotline.

International crisis hotlines:

http://www.suicide.org/international-suicide-hotlines.html

Crisis hotlines in the U.S.:

https://afsp.org/find-support/

More resources:

3 Likes

Life is miracle if you look at right angle.but finance issues are harsh.i m living with my parents and i m working with average salary atm but this corona virus pandemic feeding serious economic depression in my country and i m just worried about my future

2 Likes

I wanted to die for a very long time. Now, my life is better and I want to live. Don’t give up!

4 Likes

This is how I felt for most of the last year and a half.
When I talk to mental health team people they say things like “oh you’re still young you can still make a life for yourself”.
I dunno. I don’t think they really get it. They just say what they are paid to say.

1 Like

yea i understand your feeling but you are not worthless though…

1 Like

A lot of normies feel the same way. Thoughts of despair are surprisingly common in the general population and apparently 50% of all people struggle with thoughts of suicide for a period of 2 weeks or more at some point in their lives. The world isn’t Disneyland or anything like it.

3 Likes

talk to a professional follow zombiemombie links, it really does help to talk about your issues, thinking of death is serious its a not joke. Please go gets some help. I did. i feel better now.

1 Like

Your comment is not appreciated. Just don’t respond if you’re gonna say mean ■■■■.

Edited. Cos i simply cant be arsed to have a row.

Do what you like. I dont care.

As I said, just don’t comment.

You are upsetting the OP. Maybe use kinder language.

1 Like

I thought this site was about being pro-active in challenging things like depression - and seeking help like medication to treat it. Not massage someones self-pity.

And i said i meant it in the nicest possible way - How am i being abusive?

1 Like

Just go away! You aren’t helping.

@SethTheNew Sometimes “tough love” isn’t appropriate. It depends on the person. Everyone responds differently to different support methods. What works for you is obviously not welcomed by this member.

Just bow out. It’s for the best.

1 Like

I hear you. I hope you are doing all right. It helps to know you’re out there still trying despite the struggle. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like