I dont feel like a deserve to be alive

I just feel like a waste of oxegen and everyone is just waiting for me to die.

Please reach out to a crisis line. The text chat is very good.

If you are feeling suicidal or having a mental health crisis, please tell someone — a friend or family member, a teacher, a doctor or therapist or call 911 (if you’re in the U.S.) or the Emergency Medical Services phone number in your country.

You can also call a crisis intervention hotline—these are available in the U.S. and in many other countries. You do not need to be actively suicidal to benefit from a crisis hotline.

International crisis hotlines:

Crisis hotlines in the U.S.:

More resources:

1 Like

ugh… I knew this is how you guys would respond…

That’s why I haven’t been completely honest on this forum

Talk to your parents or someone close to you irl

1 Like

That’s the problem. You can’t really talk to anyone about it. I did call the hotline sometime last year because it got so bad. Medication and treatment has really helped me. It’s something my case worker is willing to talk to me about and allow me to talk about it without hospitalization. And he is really helping me get through these bad ideas.

2 Likes

Thank-you someone gets it.

1 Like

But I think I’m good for now. I will get an appointment with a psychiatrist, and what not.

1 Like

If I end up feeling actively suicidal, I’ll check myself in to a mental hospital. Even though I’m trying to avoid what that would do to my social life.

But I have to get over that I guess…

One thing to ask yourself is if you would say the same things and treat the same way a person besides yourself. Try to like yourself better. You don’t have to justify your existence to anyone. No one would choose to go through what we go through. There are good reasons we are the way we are. Take it easy on yourself.

3 Likes

Its better than waking up there.

What do you mean… Oh wait… I think I figured it out…

1 Like

Yeah. I am being cautious in this thread RN. But get help. I know its counterpoint to how you are feeling. Its really catch 22 situation.

1 Like

I know how you feel. Except I say I’m “unworthy”.

1 Like

Thank you though. It is what it is. This forum favors censorship, but I’m not trying to butt heads with anyone.

Anyway I think you make cool music so hope you stick around.

1 Like

Thank-you lol 15151515

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.