Hebephrenic schizophrenia/ disorganized schizophrenia

I have hebephrenic schizophrenia and I suffer from disorganized behaviour and severe negative symptoms I just wonder if the disorganization is a positive symptom or a negative one. If it would be a positive one then I could treat it with antipsychotics? Maybe my current meds aren’t working properly. Im changing from Amisulpride to Abilify and hopefully something will change. My motivation to follow treatment is really low as I do not believe anthing will change for real… I just want to be able to carry out basic tasks like cooking, cleaning, cleaning clothes, go out with the dog… I can manage my post and do administrative tasks but it makes me sweat and my concentration span is really low. It has just gotten worse and worse for the last 2 years. Maybe I should talk to my pdoc about this instead. If anyone else who knows anything about hebephrenic schizophrenia/ disorganized schizophrenia know anything please share.

1 Like

I think there can be an improvement on thought disorders and organization, see for example the first patient of this video:

1 Like

Interesting in the beginning with the 2 year medicated result. Its been almost 2 years since last time I got hospitalized. Anyways I just showered, made my bed, cleaned the kitchen feeling good now.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.