Do meds help with disorganized symptoms?

Do meds help with disorganized symptoms ?
Some experience ?

Antipsychotics are not designed to treat negative symptoms and a number of them can even aggravate them. Antidepressants may help depending on what the symptoms are. Otherwise I’m sure people on here could say a bunch of different supplements or whatever they take.

1 Like

Idk i don’t have disorganized schizophrenia. I know that disorganized schizophrenia is very difficult to treat.

1 Like

I know to!! Just waitting new meds and experimenting…

I also have disorganized symptomS. .med help it a bit …

1 Like

:(( what kind of disorganized symptoms do you have ? Hard to explain? And how help if you don’t mind me asking.

1 Like

My disorganized symptom are hard to organised any thought…i feel bad to plan any activities similarly diffcult to execute and plan…

1 Like

So confusing, true??
Sucks!!

1 Like

Yes, medications do help with disorganized schizophrenia, but the improvement often isn’t as dramatic as with hallucinations and delusions:

Also, this same antipsychotic (Amisulpride) has proven beneficial in the prodromal phase of schizophrenia (so it can stop early symptoms from turning into full psychosis):

Antipsychotics have sometimes been beneficial in treating simple schizophrenia as well:

http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/0036933013519025

Never lose hope! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks !!! :heart:

1 Like

No worries! How are you doing of late?? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for asking!
I’m not bad, but my mood isn’t constant :slightly_frowning_face:
Here It’s already good weather so I’ve had a good afternoon with a couple of friends in the pool, I’m tanned like a conguito now :slight_smile:

Now I’m listen some old music and smoking a cigarret before go to bed, hoping tomorrow I wake up with the strong for do some bike :wink:

How about you?? Have things get a bit better? I hope yes!!! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Haha yes use that bike - it will be good for you!! :slight_smile:

And I will tell you tomorrow how I feel haha - I’m so busy and sooo stressed that I don’t even know. I haven’t had a chance to think!!

I’m going to bed too - I’m very tired!

Take care and sleep well :slight_smile:

1 Like