Appointment with pdoc

OK I have written down 3 things:

1. Alogistos (Thoughtless) taking over, making me do silly gestures, grimaces and faces, makes me shout, sing irrational things.
  2. captain beefheart’s mustache intertwined with my brain neurons
  3. disability
4 Likes

I will update in the afternoon, after the appointment. I am curious if these are disorganized behavior and speech, traits of hebephrenia

2 Likes

How did it go my brother @Om_Sadasiva?

I will see him in 3 hours. I will inform you guys. I am really curious

1 Like

Hey man I think u should shave your mustache off then you will lose that delusion

1 Like

Nah. I like my mustache. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I shaved earlier, i have a baby face now :baby:

1 Like

Haha I don’t like shaved face. I always wanted a long beard. Since child

2 Likes

He smiled when I told him about the mustache and wrote it down. He was not judgemental. I asked him if disorganized symptoms are signs of hebephrenia, he didn’t respond directly but he wrote undifferentiated to the prescription

1 Like

Oh and he increased zyprexa to 80mg and decreased haldol

1 Like

Generic zyprexa (80mg) cos original is too expensive.

1 Like

https://www.tevagenerics.com/products/product-search-result/

I tried zyprexa for a week or two, it didn’t work for me. I had to wake up at 1 or 2 am to eat anything in the fridge, i was like a beast, so i gave up this zyprexa + i had to sleep after 10 minutes after taking it, it’s a powerful med and i was on a low dose, i don’t remember well, it was almost 2 years ago. I can’t understand how you are able to take such a huge dose

1 Like

Very interesting. I was wondering what he’d say. I think you’re too coherent to be hebephrenic. They usually can’t sting a sensible sentence together. But then I’m not a doctor so what would I know. Hopefully your med adjustment helps.

2 Likes

I have episodes of disorganized speech where I speak gibberish. But I don’t have episodes frequently and when I have i don’t log in this forum.

2 Likes

Lately I make silly gestures, grimaces and faces and I shout crazy things. Maybe anxiety triggers it

Especially at nights. I feel I am possessed by an hebephrenic voice I have, voice or real being, not sure. It talks gibberish and makes me too talk gibberish

I have symptoms of all subtypes except catatonia.