Having trouble establishing routines?

I made a post about my negatives improving.

But I still have to force myself to take showers, clean my home, pay bills etc. This was an issue pre-sz so it’s a fault of my own character.

I don’t understand why I am so lazy?

It takes days of going back and forth thinking about doing something before I finally do it.

I wish I could have some routines. I wish I could work out, shower, take care of myself and my home etc.

It all boils down to me forcing myself to do everything. It’s exhausting! I wish I could have some more motivation.

Caffeine used to help me when I drank like 8-10 cups but that’s not an option anymore.

I don’t know what to do?? I’d like to take care of the basics. Nothing is working.

2 Likes

For me, the “just do it” rule works fine.

I’m like thinking about all the possibilities and searching forn an excuse, when I stop thinking and I just do it, even quick and half assed.

2 Likes

I think you need to practice to just start doing things instead of ruminating about it.

But hey, who am I? I am not great at it either.

1 Like

Cut the caffeine down a little bit and you’ll get more done. A lot of things that i feel has to do with how you feel in your environment. I find ways to call my anxiety. Explore your options. But always take time out for yourself. Even when you’re with yourself.

1 Like