Is this a symptom? Part 1

I am so indecisive. I have so many things that I need to do but I just end up sitting there doing nothing as I can’t choose anything. It kind of makes my mind feel constipated and disabled. I talked to my pdoc about it but they didnt give me much info. I’d rather hear it from the horses mouth thank you!

I have that problem when I have a lot to do. Plus having motivation problems. I have so much to do I can’t get going.

1 Like

Yes I have motivation problems too! It’s so frustrating

I feel worthless constantly. My therapist told me to try doing things 5 minutes at a time. She said anyone can stand to do anything for 5 minutes. It does work. Sometimes I get started and keep going. Those are great days. But most of the time I’m stuck.

Maybe you can try 5 minute tasks. Do a little of each thing you can think of needing to be done for 5 minutes. Or choose the most important things and do them for 5. You might get more done than youthink.

1 Like

Thanks for your advice. I think I’ll try that. I had a really good day where I cleaned my whole room and bathroom then now I cant get moving past the heater as I am stuck in what to do ugh

1 Like

You’re welcome. It really is hard.

I take b6 and ginseng to try to get more energy. Sometimes caffeine and energy drinks help and sometimes I end up with a jittery brain and no tasks done.

I get quite a bad tremor unfortunately so I try stay away from stimulants

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.